RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Looking at the rear of the bike is making me see a change I know want to make.....

That big red brake light over the chrome license plate holder looks uglier and uglier to me every day. Shame it's one big piece. I gotta take it off and get rid of that large red piece of plastic. As soon as I find a replacement, I will put it in the for sale section.

I want something more streamline and chrome.
Tire Wheel Motorcycle Vehicle Automotive tire

Registered
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Just get a BlasterX integrated taillight

Sent from my SM-A125U1 using Tapatalk
But I would still need to find a chrome side license plate frame with no red light on top.
I want to get rid of that 2nd brake light but its attached as one piece of the license plate frame. Contemplating grinding it off.....

Premium Member
But I would still need to find a chrome side license plate frame with no red light on top.
I want to get rid of that 2nd brake light but its attached as one piece of the license plate frame. Contemplating grinding it off.....
Yeah, my vote would be to just cut it off with an angle grinder while doing your best Jesse James impression

Registered
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
Take a look at Ebay there are a bunch of straight and curved plate holders without that big red light.
Did just that last night. It goes from China crap to mostly China crap. Fake chrome. Tons of black ones, a few chrome ones. I think I might have to grind it down and put a small LED light on top to illuminate the plate.
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Vehicle registration plate Font Bumper

Automotive lighting Guitar accessory Musical instrument accessory Automotive design Bumper

With the Warrior being a nearly extinct machine, we will have to keep coming up with unique ideas and create our own stuff I guess. (As if you didn't already pioneer this angle).

Last but not least is the China stuff. Available on Amazon so If I don't like it, can send it back quickly. Who knows? Maybe better than I would expect.
Product Human body Font Material property Screenshot

Premium Member
These guys are local. I had a plate holder on my first Warrior made by Justice. Did some searching and some reverse look up and here he is. I am pretty sure he will make you anything and he is familiar with the Warrior.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts