RS Warrior Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,696 Posts
Did you look up his Facebook page? He didn't keep up with his website but on his Facebook page there are pictures of what he has made as to ornamental stuff, metal motorcycle seat pans, license plate holders. Call them (931) 437-3056 as I am 100% sure he will make what you want.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Did you look up his Facebook page? He didn't keep up with his website but on his Facebook page there are pictures of what he has made as to ornamental stuff, metal motorcycle seat pans, license plate holders. Call them (931) 437-3056 as I am 100% sure he will make what you want.
I looked at his Facebook but I do not have a Facebook account. He has lots on E-bay as well.
I'm scanning the internet now actually. Wondering if I am crazy looking into this so much. My neighbor has 2 Harleys.

Gonna look at his plates and see how the bent back plates look in person.

This is what "bored" does to me!

The red bulb on top of the plate seems to grab my eyes and drag them there instead of being clean lines and seeing the chrome.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

A quick I-photo blur out and all of a sudden the bike looks more "Modern" and "Newer".

PS: Look at the sexy front pulley area.....

·
Premium Member
4,696 Posts
Actually if you move the tag to under the tail light you can just use a piece of aluminum.
Also are you going to put a light in that cut out pulley area that someone so masterfully made?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Actually if you move the tag to under the tail light you can just use a piece of aluminum.
Also are you going to put a light in that cut out pulley area that someone so masterfully made?
Not fond of it under the rear fender for some reason.
Not going to put the LED in the pulley area. I like how the Master Machinist did his thing and how it looks like an open black hole at the moment.

I want the LED's to be really subtle. Barely used any.
Gonna need to buy a wide swingarm, rear rim, and sooner (rather than later) give her a big rear.

Probably why I'm doing lots of small stuff at the moment. Avoiding the big bill!

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,235 Posts
You sure you don't want to put some lights in there???

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
You sure you don't want to put some lights in there???

His looks nice. Just not for me at this moment.
As a kid, I had neon on my bikes and got hassled like crazy from the cops. Apparently they thought I was a nuisance for doing wheelies and showing off my neon under the bike. I think it scarred me. LOL.
With this bike, I put on the neon so hidden that it looks like a reflection from the paint almost. Deciding on whether to even take off the bottom piece at the moment. Its so hot in Vegas that I am looking to update all my toys in the garage. No one riding here yet. Except an old guy I saw whose face was like an old onion and leather combined. He was tougher than nails I could tell!

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Just an idea, but I fitted an aftermarket MT-09 rear mud guard. I had to modify it a bit to get it to work and be centered on the rear wheel since our swingarm is so wide, but I think it looks great and doesn't affect lean angle at all. I am Europe and have a bigger plate to deal with and I wanted to cut the rear fender so I came up with this set-up. Has the plate light and you can mount brake and turn signal lights to it as well if you wanted.. Just an idea.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Just an idea, but I fitted an aftermarket MT-09 rear mud guard. I had to modify it a bit to get it to work and be centered on the rear wheel since our swingarm is so wide, but I think it looks great and doesn't affect lean angle at all. I am Europe and have a bigger plate to deal with and I wanted to cut the rear fender so I came up with this set-up. Has the plate light and you can mount brake and turn signal lights to it as well if you wanted.. Just an idea.

View attachment 254417
Reminds me of the Ducati Diavel license plate holder. Very creative and original for our bikes.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I ordered this one.....Gotta see how it looks and if it does in fact modernize my bike.

Product Human body Font Material property Screenshot

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive fuel system Fuel tank

Someone else's Warrior I found online with the curved plate.

I can't say I hate but will need to find a "Chrome" plate cover to surround the plate and maybe add the white small LED's to finish off the look I think.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I took down the rear brake light today, unplugged the wires that lead to the additional large bulbous red light on the side and took off the rear plate.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Wheel Automotive tire Automotive design Alloy wheel Bicycle part

I left the bracket on so far since I did not want to take off the rear tire yet. This gives me a look to see if I like the look better without the large additional brake light there....(Which I do). Much sleeker in my opinion.
The wires to the additional brake were encased in a plastic hose and then adhered to the swingarm with some sticky glue like stuff and then zip tied under the fairing. Took me some time to get all the adhesive off the swingarm today.

Goo-Gone and a hairdryer.

·
Super Moderator
7,442 Posts
Looks better....

But if u want a cleaner sleeker look
The BlasterX Intregrated light will give your warrior that loook....

Sent from my SM-A125U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Ok. I'm a lil crazy.

The Amazon curved license plate holder does not fit the Warrior. Either touches the chrome rim on the right side or touches the belt on the left side. The reviews on it are not well but I thought I would give it a chance. Great looking product and quite cheap to buy but useless if it doesn't fit! Going back in the mail to Amazon and the manufacturer.

Just threw the license plate on the the old plate and screwed it on to see how a "cleaner" side plate would look.
Meh.......
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle brake

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Then I decided to try it under the rear brake light to see how that looks.....

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

I just propped it up there for a quick visual with some tape to see.
Crap! I might be liking the simple under the rear the best now.
Gotta make a bracket and try it out.
Then I might Dremel off the big red light that was on the previous side mount that was all chromed out and polish it back up to see how it looks back on the side of the bike without the large bulbous red 2nd brake light.

(I'm all over the place with the bike lately).

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
You are like an artist....never satisfied. You should still call those guys I gave the number to as they make anything custom.
Funny you say that. I am an artist. Truth. I am very rarely satisfied with projects.
I will if I can't find a solution I can't personally do with my own hands first.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts