RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Warriors been great and I like what I've done with it but I get bored easy and it might be time to try something else I've beenthinking. If any of you guys locally are interested please shoot me a PM.

-very low miles (less then 10K)
-Power Commander IIIUSB
-Supreme Legends forward controls (flame w/ medeival pegs)
-matching Supreme Legends medeival grips
-Samson Rip Saw exhaust
-lots of chrome including pulley, fender stays, covers, etc
-chromed stockwheels
-Corbin seat with stitching and inlay that matches tribal flame paint
-CF neck and frame accent inserts and side cover
-adjustable lowering kit (Ram386) and 1K spring
-integrated taillight with rear fender clean up done
-front fork wrapped LED signals
-new tires with less then 500 miles

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 2005 Dark Cherry Warrior up for grabs NorCal

SZ, what's up with your sig still being broke?? Did Fart Clubgo under withAIG and the others?

·
Registered
881 Posts

Marco Polo said:
SZ, what's up with your sig still being broke??  Did Fart Club go under with AIG and the others?

I don't friggin know anymore! *throwing hands up*

hey, quit changing the subject!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: 2005 Black Cherry Warrior up for grabs NorCal

The short list is the '09 Cory Ness Signature Victory Jackpot orthe new '09Arlen Ness Lowliner.... we shall see though, someone has to buy the Warrior and one of my RX-8s first. I think I could have some fun with either.

I probably will just end up keeping her considering how the resale is (on cars here especially) but I figured I wouldn't know unless I try.

·
Registered
881 Posts

oooh, that blue bike is beautiful. I say you make the Chery beast look like that and save you some money! Time for a 280 conversion, Marco!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I'm doing a 280 conversion alright... both those bikes have 280s.
Now which of you guys wants a second Warrior?? C'mon, you can never have too many!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

So I'm finally getting several people calling and interested in the bike now but the only really serious offers I've hadare a trade for a Honda Civic, a trade for an '08 GSXR, and..... (drum roll!) $9,800. BUT, the guy with the $9,800 never has been comfortable in our conversations that I don't have title in hand and this morning right before him and his dad were supposed to drive down and get it they decided it was just "too complicated" and are going to pass. Another guy was supposed to come this weekend but I haven't heard back from him and I do remember his tone kind of changing when I told him about the title also (before that it was as if he had already decided to buy it).

I've told them they will get an official DMW Bill of Sale and promised I will get the title to them as soon as possible but if anyone has any tips or ideas to get past this trust issue I'd be happy to hear them. Not that I'm in any hurry to get rid of my bike (questioned all night if I was going to really let the guy take it lol) but I guess this is going to keep being a problem. I still owe on the RX-8 I'm selling also but at least the title can be transferred right here at the local credit union that has the loan. I understand where they're coming from but does anyone have any good suggestions that I might not have thought of already?

·
Registered
0 Posts

Don't really know how it works down there in the States, as I'm writing from Canada (first post ever here too! Sweeeet), but can't the new buyer just make the certified cheque out to both you and your bank's / title holder's name? That way the cheque MUST be used to pay off the loan, the loan clears, there is no lien anymore, and your Bill of Sale would be sufficient to get him on his way to register it, no?

Failing that, my Dad used an escrow agency to buy his 1967 Royal Enfield from across the country. Dad put money in Escrow, Seller retains ownership until Conditions are met (in Dad's case, just a simple look over of the bike to make sure it was as advertised), then when conditions were cleared, funds were released from Escrow to seller.

Don't know if either of those help! Wish I was ready to pull the trigger on my new bike...yours caught my eye hence why I'm here reading your thread. :) Nice bike man...hope it nets you what you need out of it.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Thank you for the compliments and the idea. I think that would help to reassure them as far as trust goes but unfortunately it wouldn't make it any more simple for them which is what the last prospect claimed was his objection. Also, I'm not sure if the lender would want to do that considering they'd then have to send me not only the title but my portion of the check as well.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts

The bike looks great. Didn't figureyou for a seller at least not for a while. I will say this I no what my bike will look like when I get it back together.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

You decided on the paint? This post is a few months old but as luck would have it even though I stopped trying to sell the car and bike a guy found an old ad and bought the car so I guess the bike is back up for sale now. I'm still considering those same two replacements and it was weird because just a few days after the guy bought the car the dealer called to tell me the '09 Cory arrived. To get them started on the Lowliner if I go that route all I'd need to do is put $5K down. I still can't decide and of course it would be a lot cheaper to just keep what I have.... Anyway, thanks for the bump and spill the beans on what you decided for yours.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts