RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
S O L D
For Sale is my 2005 Yamaha Warrior 1700 w/ 19k miles. No time to ride anymore. Every year I say I'll have more time and it never happens.

Bike has ALWAYS been garaged and NEVER been caught/ridden in the rain. Tons of chrome. Everything looks and runs just as it should. It's solid and good to go.

Too many extra parts to list so I will name just some (what I remember off top of head).

New Battery and Charger (last month w/ receipt)
USB Commander
Eibach Spring
Windvest Windshield ($400)
Mustang Seat ($600)
Cobra Sissybar and Luggage Rack ($400)
1.5" Carlini Supersweep Drag Bars ($700)
Chrome ISO foldable Stirrups and Grips
Chrome ISO foldable pass pegs
Saddlemen Sissybar Bag comes with it.
Few helmets, Riding Jackets, and other gear (barely used) to sell cheap if u need helmets.
Tires have couple more seasons on them imho.

$3700 FIRM ($300 less than my CL ad - Forum members discount). Thanks for looking.

Cold start n running

Attachments

·
Registered
6,538 Posts
Good looking warrior...
$ucks that u dont have the time to ride..
Good luck with sale..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
306 Posts
SOMEONE help this man out and take this beauty to a new home. Super clean and looking sweet!! Good luck with the sale and as JV Warrior stated "Good Price"
Rg

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold. Thanks for all of the help I have received on this board. U guys really know these bikes and have been very helpful. I told the guy who bought it if he needs anything this is the place to go.
Warriors are awesome bikes, but time is required for riding and that's something I don't have right now. Best of luck to u guys. Keep the dirty side down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts