RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Midnight Warrior 1411 miles! MINT! $6500

The bike is in mint condition very low miles and I am the second owner. I purchased it back in Febuary from the original owner, If you search the fourms you will find all the details of that story. It currently has 1411 miles
(2271 kms) and is a Canadian bike located in Brandon, Manitoba. About 45 minutes north of the U.S border. All original never modded, abused,damaged or in the rain! Still wearing the orignal tires ( zero dry rot and it rides great!) and has the orignal battery that works great. I will answer any questions you may have and will help with shipping at the buyers total expence. The only way to get one cleaner than this is to build a time machine! Asking $6500. Miles may go up a bit because i still use it every now and then. Please keep negative comments to yourself. Would consider trading for a sport touring bike. Pictures to follow.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
pictures taken today

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The last few pictures, I can reinstall the passenger seat and rear pegs with no issue, I am 100% transparrent and very honest, willing to do a walk around 4k video of the bike running for those interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Someone help this fella out and take this pristine Midnight home!!
Sy2767; good luck with the sale as she should sell pretty quick.
Rg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bike sold today, The new owner probably has one of the nicest original warriors left in existence. Thank you everyone, time to move on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts