RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2005 Warrior. Has Rinehart exhaust and power commander. Also has potato chip seat. Has several mods including integrated blinkers, side mount license plate bracket to name a couple. Very clean bike. Does have a small scratch on rear fender where bungee cord popped it. I have a windvest windshield that goes with it as well as a sissy bar. Tires have less than 1000 miles on them. Fresh oil change when tires were put on. Bike has less than 10500 miles. I am in West TN near Jackson. Price is 4200 firm

·
Super Moderator
6,912 Posts
If I may why are u selling it?.?

And good luck with sale...

Clean warrior with some nice accessories

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am hoping to send myself to the police academy and I will need the money to help pay bills while I am there.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Well one cannot dispute that reason however imagine yourself in full tactical riding the warrior. A warrior on a warrior. Well I trust that you sell the warrior then go through your rookies and come out fully prepared to Protect and Serve. As ex military I say this, it’s a career and not just a job😎😎🐝

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sorry to hear that you are selling a really great looking RSW. You are to be commended for keeping her very clean with tasteful upgrades.
I would think that you will have no trouble selling her. Hats off to you for choosing to wear a uniform in this day and age and as a retired
military man, I salute you for wanting to do so. If you do not mind; what are your thoughts on the "potato chip seat"? Is it comfortable on
distance riding? Are you happy with it and how was PCS to deal with in obtaining the seat?

Thanks again and Good luck!
Rg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts