RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im lookin for a custom map if anyone has any i have 05 warrior with cobra drag pipes baffles removed, bak, ais blocked, and pcIII im planing on getting it dyno tuned but it wont be for awhile so if anyone has anything that would be great

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Might I make a recommendation before you map or dyno your bike? Thunder Monster baffles.

They're not what you'd consider a traditional baffle. They'll retain nearly all of your "open pipe" sound while just removing the harsh "edge". At the same time they restore the backpressure that is lost with open pipes and thus you get you get your midrange HP and torque back. If you enjoy peformance with the open pipe sound, they're worth every penny. Here's a link:

www.bigcitythunder.com/

·
Registered
71 Posts
look at the maps to have in the forums section. u might like amospros map, a lot of people like it and i have just started using it. and so far its great i have the accel pump turned on too. it should be good for your setup. its pretty much wat most people have simple bolt on stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts