RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is an one-owner2005 Yamaha Road Star Warrior 1670cc painted blackcherry with ghostflames from the factory. This bike only has
http://69.57.154.100/netfu/tmp10020/coollogo_com_70112616.gif miles on the clock right now. Never has this bike seen rain or parking outside of a garage. This bike is so clean that one of my friends with a 2008 Roadstar mistook this bike for a 2008 Warrior. The paint and chrome on this bike is like new and shines like it did when it was bought new. The tires have a lot of tread left and even has nipples on the side. This bike is 100% stock andeverything is 100% functional. When I say everything is functional, I mean everything. This includes the lights, gauges, drivetrain, brakes, ect. The battery is very strong and the bike fires every time. The only service done since purchased new was a steering recall.

I bought this bike from the original owner with the intentions of riding it duringspring 2009 because I needed something more fuel efficient than my Tahoe. However, I heavily underestimated the power this bike has and really need get down to asmaller cc sportbike. I hold a clear Florida title in my hand from the first owner ready for your signature. I would prefer cash in hand, but call me if you want to use a different payment. Feel free to call and ask any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Mike @ 850-261-2471

1 - 3 of 3 Posts