RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do it but here it goes.

2006 Yamaha Warrior XV17PCVL,2066 miles, if we get some nice weather it may go up.

The bike has the Yamaha blue/silver tribal paint scheme.

The following is a list of everything I have added since I purchased the bike new in May of ’07;

Yamaha Chrome Flat Bars,
Yamaha Chrome Bar Risers,
Yamaha Billet Mirrors,
Yamaha Billet Passenger Pegs,
Yamaha Chrome Grips,
Yamaha Billet Shift Linkage,
Yamaha Chrome Drive Pulley Case Set,
Yamaha Billet Clutch Cover,
Yamaha Billet Cam Cover,
Yamaha Speedstar Air Intake,
Yamaha Fender Eliminator Kit,
Kuryakyn Chrome Handlebar Control Covers,
Kuryakyn Chrome Master Cylinder Covers,
Kuryakyn Chrome Clutch Perch Cover,
Phat Performance Parts 260 Rear Tire Kit,
Includes 260 Tire, Wheel, Swingarm, and rear brake hanger mod,
Barons Custom Forward Controls,
Sampson Ground Pounder Exhaust w/removable baffles,
Dynojet PCIII,
Traxxion 1.05 Fork Springs,
Traxxion 900lb Spring in the rear,
The bike has also been lowered 2”

Pictures do not do this bike justice. It is absolutely stunning. It is the only bike I have ever owned that my wife actually liked. The paint is perfect not a mar to be found. The bike looks like it just came off a show room.
Bike has been professionally tuned by an AMA tuner on a dyno to develope a custom map that rips. She lookshot and runs really strong. I also have a few spare parts lying around including;
Yamaha Billet Rider Pegs, Yamaha Billet Brake Pedal, and a Yamaha T6 Aluminum Belt Guard.
Asking $9,000OBO
I can send pics upon request.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you for the pics. I am selling an 03 Yamaha R1 with 1400 miles if you know anyone interested. I have to sell it before I can buy a warrior, but this is definitely the bike that I am looking for. Hopefully, you still have it when I sell the R1.

Thanks again

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Medic - Let me know if you get your R1 sold.

If any one else is interested I will be in Daytona for Bike Week so I can help with delivery any where along the path or in FL.

·
Registered
929 Posts
That's a great lookin warrior, looks about like my '07 with 4000 miles that I paid $10,000 for.$9000 is a good price! Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!

I do not have the OEM size swing arm. The swing arm on the bike is actually the OEM swing arm just modified to use the 260 tire. The fender is the OEM fender.

It would be very simple to go back to the stock size tire and swing arm. Everything just bolts on. All you need is a OEM swing arm and rear wheel.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts