RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
$5000. for everything. 2006 with clean title, never dropped or wrecked plus a 2005 parts bike, no title or keys but mostly all there. The 06 has a 250 rear tire on a Kyle NV widened wheel in a BTK widened swingarm, the rear caliper mount also modded to tuck. Heavier spring with adjustable lowering link, right and left side clean-up, power commander, and mostly blacked out in powder coat. Besides the rolling parts bike, there is also an additional 5-spoke front, swingarm, stock seat, anything removed from the original bike, new clutch set, and a new set of Sampson pipes. The intent was to keep her rolling as I modded, everything goes with this sale. Located in Tampa (concatenated 5/5/21 by AW).
081035E2-B5ED-4BB8-A54D-729120371098.jpeg
1A0FD262-EE66-464D-B3F6-5AA198CB8247.jpeg
836A611C-2945-47FC-8651-F99CCBB48F64.jpeg
7D778067-D4CE-4EED-B69C-31B8B0699788.jpeg
09F22795-4DC1-4214-AF85-75FFE0C615F0.jpeg

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was wondering if you were on here somewhere. ;) GLWTS, maybe I’ll be paying you a visit in a couple weeks.

·
Administrator
30,085 Posts
@Rscx4

Need a favor. Please review the forum rules in full, and especially the sections for free classified ads. You MUST post price and condition for any item(s) offered for sale (or you must become a site vendor). You cannot do business by Conversation-PM to avoid this responsibility.

Please correct by posting price and condition in this thread for the items you offered by Conversation-PM and doing same for all others. I will be forced to shut this thread down in a few hours if not. I don't want to. Help us out.

Thanks for understanding that transparency is one method of protecting both seller and buyer.

(followed-up with Conversation-PM)

·
Administrator
30,085 Posts
No need to get involved. It's just a free Ad. He can always start another one as long as his new ad includes price and condition for every part offered for sale. Or it's just the bike's for one price. I'm planning to heavily re-edit or pull the ad later tonight when I get finished what I'm doing.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Arizona, I listed a one price for all and showed the pics. It's still for sale, what's the issue.

·
Administrator
30,085 Posts
When members want to buy individual parts then price/condition for those parts must be posted. It's smart to start a separate fs ad for the parts but it's up to you. Check the forum rules for free ads. Also, I described the problem a few posts ago so can review there too.

·
Registered
2002 Roadstar Warrior 1700
17 Posts
When members want to buy individual parts then price/condition for those parts must be posted. It's smart to start a separate fs ad for the parts but it's up to you. Check the forum rules for free ads. Also, I described the problem a few posts ago so can review there too.
you can blame me for hitting him up on the side for a part.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just want somebody to buy the whole thing and take it off my hands. A lot of value here at a good price. Nothing about the description has changed. Surprised at the lack of response though.

·
Administrator
30,085 Posts
No blame. It happens. Its fine to NOT sell parts separately then can leave your mc4sale ad up.

And if you want to offer some item separately then post a separate ad in Warrior parts4sale forum. Refer askers there.

Transparency is key to the forum's support of free ads. Without it you'll get your plug pulled. Hate to see that happen. Lots of guys here can use parts but not everyone checks-in often enough. It takes time.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I never slighted or cheated anybody. Bike and parts have been on CL and eBay as well at times, never even realized anyone was operating outside of forum rules. In the past I use to get notifications when someone contacted me through the 4m, haven't seen a notification in forever and just today after this started I see I had several notifications. Not sure what happened or what's going on but site doesn't seems to notify at least me anymore. Is this a change in site function?

·
Administrator
30,085 Posts
I never said that. We would not be talking if I though it was so. Relax. The rules provide coverage for free ads. Its that simple.

As for changes, we have all new systems and software. You might need to revisit your profile settings and while there verify your email for alerts.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now I'm getting emails from you, just started 30 minutes ago. I'll check the settings but I am relaxed, I still haven't figured out why there was a freakout session over what. Nothing has changed with ad, still the same offer for any one interested. Thanks for your help.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts