1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Warrior

LOW MILES!! 6,946 miles, always kept in garage

Original owner with CLEAN MA title
Custom paint, DARK metallic blue. Stretched gas tank &custom seat, 300mm Avon Cobra rear tire using BSC swing arm, (matching 120mm Avon in front), Air ride suspension from Tricky Air with adjustable links, 31 tooth pulley, ECU base calibration and custom PC map from Ivans Performance, VBAK intake with coil relocation plate and AIS delete. Samson Street Sweeper exhaust, Kuryakyn grips & mini boards with swing out highway peg, 4” risers, speakers (BT or AUX)
100% LED lighting. Cyclops LED head light with blue halo ring, TruWRAPZ LED front directional/markers, hidden lights in rear- under fender LED brake/tail light, in swing arm LED red brake/amber directional, side plate mount with LED light

I don't ride much in general and the last 2 yrs barely at all, I hate to see it wasted just sitting there.

Asking $8500 or best offer, and I'm actually open to offers

Any questions just ask!

Would possibly trade for RUST FREE foxbody mustang (87-93)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great looking bike with tons of mods! I’d be asking not less than 10 grand.
If someone wants to pay me $10k, I won't say no. But I figured $8500 was a reasonable ask with out going over board

I don’t see a nut on right side. How do you bolt the wheel to swingarm?
The axle bolts are behind the end caps of the swing arm

If that's a beer holder as your right side clean up I'm going to fall out of my chair?!?!?!?!
I wish it was a beer holder!!!:ROFLMAO:
It's a horn tho

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I shipped an f350 to Oregon a few years back and it was 1500....there's that 10k again :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
321 Posts
read that uship isn’t quite reliable and with pandemic it doesn’t always work 100% (placing order - getting it delivered to your door)

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
read that uship isn’t quite reliable and with pandemic it doesn’t always work 100% (placing order - getting it delivered to your door)
I've used them twice and had zero problems. As professional as you can get. But Uship is just a "dispatcher" for third party transportation companies, so maybe I got lucky

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I kind of want to move this before the winter really sets in...open to reasonable offers

·
Registered
9 Posts
This right here is a beaut! I barely get to the one I got now but that’s changing soon ha I’ve been debating where to put a Denali horn too..that’s a good option GLWS

1 - 20 of 34 Posts