RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been apart of the warrior family for about a year now unfortunately most of that year was cut short because this bike stopped running. I took it to 3 different shops and was told it needed new piston rings. Aside from the engine everything else on the bike works flawlessly. It will need either engine work or a new engine. For someone who is mechanically inclined it shouldn’t be a big deal. This forum has helped me a few times before and I’m hoping you guys can help me again. I have an offer on another warrior so I am trying to sell quickly. Asking $2200 OBO. Honestly I am open to ALL offers please text or call 920-647-6430 if you are at all Intrested. I know you guys know the value of this bike so I figured this is the best place to post it. Will need trailer, willing to meet halfway if it’s possible for me.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I know it’s probably none of my business, but why don’t you get the bike repaired instead of spending money to buy another Warrior?😎😎

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personally I want to upgrade a little. This one is an 06 and the other one is an 09. Also the other one is a midnight edition which is my dream bike. I just don’t have the time to fix it right now

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hopefully you will find someone to take it off your hands.

I am curious to know why engine top end needs a work for such a low 12k miles. Did you buy it used or you had since new?

My friend for sure would have bought had it been closer to Northern California. He is a motorcycle mechanic. I get my R1 serviced by him for dinner or 12-pack beers cost for past few years, I always offer him money but he refuses though. The moment he rode my Warrior, he said he would like to buy one. He is not on forums and internet much so I told him I will keep looking for him and let him know if I find a good deal. As a typical mechanic ( :) ), he didn't want to spend 5-6k and instead looking for warrior for cheap that needs some work. I get my R1 serviced by him for dinner or 12-pack beers cost for past few years.

·
Registered
393 Posts
It looks like he is in Wisconsin not sure what city. Even if someone had to pay $500 to ship it, this might be worth the effort. It does look very clean.
Rg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts