RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 Yamaha Road Star Warrior XV1700. 13,300 miles.

In Furlong PA, close to Doylestown.

Asking $3750. Open to offers.

Looking for a motivated buyer as time is extremely limited right now. I just don't ride her enough and I'd prefer she go to someone who has more time and really enjoy her this fall!

Please do shoot me any questions! This bike is in sincerely excellent condition. I invite serious collectors. Thanks!

Runs like new. The paint is amazing and just about flawless. Always garage kept. Oil and filter changed professionally each year with full synth.

So many polished aluminum parts! Tires are almost new. Back tire is currently a car tire. It rides great and passes inspections each year, but it gets 50k miles on the tire this way. You can always switch it out if you want. Plenty of aftermarket parts as shown.
Forward controls.
Short sissy bar.
Back luggage bag.
Dale Walker Holeshot exhaust can. It might have been the last one he sold as I was in conversation with Dale as he was wrapping up production due to very unfortunate circumstances as some of you may know. In the pictures you'll see two cans. The giant one is the stocker and the bike will come with this one as an extra. The slimmer one is the Dale Walker. This can is beautiful in that you can ride it around quiet if you do not punch the gas. If you open it up it comes to life with a deep deep bark.
Cobra PowerPro Black Tuner with Bluetooth and App!
Upgraded almost new battery (I can get the model if you want. I actually forget if I got the lithium or not :) ).

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Plant Fuel tank Tire Vehicle
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Vehicle
Wheel Speedometer Odometer Automotive tire Hood
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Plant Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

1 - 1 of 1 Posts