RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]Hi Everyone. I want to let you all know that I'm a proud owner of a 2007 Midnight Warrior. It is an awesome bike!!!!!!!!!!! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Can you guys tell me Pros and cons about the bike? Is there anything I need to worry about? Your comments will be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Pros:

1. One of the BEST looking bikes to roll out of a factory. PERIOD
2. GOBS of torque

Cons:
1. The plethora of aftermarket options.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congrats. I just got my 2007 two weeks ago. Can't ride it enough. What a great bike!

I'm going to wait on the mods (at least a few months) and enjoy it just the way it is. My buddies all went nuts over the bike but laughed for an hour straight over the exhaust. Guess I have to find new friends.

Have fun on the bike.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome to the 4m. I see you chose the right colour bike. Plenty of searching will let you know what's right or not to mod. First thing I did was dump the stickers and labels![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, enjoy your new bike. No issues that I'm aware of with the 07 - just enjoy it Bro and then decide how you want to make it your own.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
One of the big downsides to this bike for me is the lack of decent fuel range. But other than that it is alright.

·
Registered
735 Posts
The pro's are...it's the complete bike. Cruising, dragging, twisties, commuting, style, moddible, not a mainstreamer (no bandwagon purchasers here, these bikes are bought because you LOVE the bike, not the logo or the clothes that go with it), reliable, torque, THIS WEBSITE!! Cons? Careful with the bolts. Soft bolts. Can break. That's been my biggest con. Welcome!!! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts