RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 road star warrior, bluish grey with flames, factory paint, $4000 in genuine yamaha chrome add ons, t bars, flame tear drop mirrors, sampson ground pounders, patric racing air filter kit, intergrated tail light, side mount licence plate, kuryaken turn signals, custom chrome fork tube covers, corbin seat, if someone is really interested i will provide a full list of changes to the bike as i have all reciepts and pictures too, super super clean bike! only 2080 miles on it!! bike was purchased as a left over this past spring. save yourself the hassle, this bike is already customized!!! asking only $10,000 thanks for looking, brent

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Re: 2007 road star warrior totally customized!!

Good luck with your sale but in the winter and NO pics I think you wasted your time.. Try ebay its free now to list and $125.00 if it sells..

Here are your pics.. Nice Bike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i have tried to post picts, and i cant get it to work, if anyone wants picts i will e-mail them

·
Registered
2,726 Posts

motohd66 said:
i have tried to post picts, and i cant get it to work, if anyone wants picts i will e-mail them

You can put them in your gallery without going through another web site, download straight from your harddrive to your RSW profile page.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

well i got a pict of the bike on my avatar now (minus the corbin seat) but im not seeing where to get the pictures to a gallery or anything??? thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
11,588 Posts

Email them to me [email protected] not to big like 800x600 I have to agree with alan your probably looking at Under $10,000

·
Registered
11,588 Posts

You sucked me right in alan....lol..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

yes i do still have the bike, i know its been a while but i got involved in a big snowmobile project and i forgot i posted it!! if you are still interested give me a call at 715-370-1232

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

hey mike i sent you some pictures to post if you can, thanks, brent

·
Registered
11,588 Posts

I'll get them up today..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

thanks for getting my pictures up mike i really appreciate it!!

·
Registered
11,588 Posts

Your welcome Good luck. Again ebay is free now and if it sells it cost you $125. Yes i own there stock..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

hey mike thanks for the tip but im not worried about selling it, if i dont thats fine because i love the bike and i will have no problem riding it again this year. im already trying to think of other stuff to do to it when it comes out of storage. where did you get that air intake? i gotta get me one of those if i keep the bike!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey all, i have decieded to go a different direction on a bike so i lowered my price to an absolute steal at $10,000!!!!! the bike only has just over 2000 miles on it!!!!!! its cleaner than showroom condition!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts