RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know you want to make the change... I used to have a midnight Warrior. I like this bike a lot better....

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
looks like you are the one that wants to make the change from that " great bike"
Keith said:
You know you want to make the change... I used to have a midnight Warrior. I like this bike a lot better....

·
Vendor
943 Posts
Those things do have a serious headlight dont they. I am sure if the suzuki guys would of tried a little harder they could of added a few more pounds to that tank.

·
Registered
417 Posts
A guy I know has one. They are pretty beefy & (heavy). Though faster after 20 -30 ft on a straight away can not keep up to my warrior on any twisty roads. Not a bad bike though if thats what your in to. I'm not a fan of shaft drive or those unsightly radiators. Its a good bike for long distance hauls. Or carrying a passenger. Hey, to each is ownI say. theres so many different bikes out there and they all have there good and bad points. Good luck selling it and I hope your financial concerns improve with the new year. Peaccee and Happy Holidays.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
You definitely bought the best looking color and the pipes really ad to the looks. Hope you sell it quickly and get your financial situation corrected. ALso, you may want to list your bike at Intruder Alert. It's a Suzuki website that is made up mostly of Intruder & Boulevard owners, but they do have an M109R section. You'll need to join and then list it in the Swap Meet section. Here's a link:

www.intruderalert.com/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts