RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bone stock MidnightWarrior. About 1200 miles, maybe a few more if I can get it out this weekend. The loan has been paid off and the title is in the mail. The price is pretty firm at 8900.00. You can call me at 850-445-9488 or PM me here. Still has the huge mudflap and the reflectors. It gets washed after every ride and Zaino waxed it about a month ago.

Bill

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello,

I am moving back to Florida soon. You have the bike I want, and sounds like a good deal. My wife gave me the thumbs up, so hopefully I'll be riding a warrior soon. anyway....wanted to let you know that I was interested and that I am from Florida. I am in Savannah, GA right now but am moving this month or the beginning of october hopefully. thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are there any problems with the bike? Ever been dropped? The bike looks good I was looking to stay around the 8K price range if you are willing to deal down.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problems with the bike other than I don't really have time to ride it. It's never been down, dropped, or abused. 8K is a deal breaker though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts