RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a way of showing our gratitude for the overwhelming support that this site has given us we'd like to first say THANK YOU!! Starting NOW & going through January 31, 2008 use coupon code JAN2008 for an additional 7% & FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $200!!!!!!

That's coupon code JAN2008 for an EXTRA 7% DISCOUNT & FREE SHIPPING.

This is on MotorSportsSuperSTORE.com only.

Of course this is on top of the already discounted prices & this is only posted on the forums we support. This coupon should work on hard parts that are looked up through the fiche finder as well. All the old coupon codes should start working as well (system finally updated).

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas & we want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Once again - THANK YOU for your business!!

I will have to end this at the end of January so get those orders in for that winter tear down! And guys - I can't eat the shipping on anything UPS deems as oversided 2 or greater (I'll email you if that happens).

Scott Robertson / 880-880-2277
[email protected]

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You must be looking in a Parts Unlimited or Drag Specialties catalog & that's something that PSN has done to comply with advertising discount prices. I believe when you get a little deeper into the order (maybe click on the product & add it to the shopping cart) you'll see the price. I can tell you that the discount is 10% before the extra 7% on Parts Unlimited items (and most other aftermarket catalog items).

Scott

quote:Originally posted by dram06war

What does "MAP" mean under price? Is that like MSRP? Is the actual price displayed at checkout?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Henke

Free shipping worldwide or USA only?

Good question verry good question...

Rolltideroll...???

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Continental US only.

Scott

quote:Originally posted by dude143a

Rolltideroll...???

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Continental USA only but you can take advantage of the extra 7%. We get 50% off the published UPS rate or can ship USPS. Just specify which way you want us to ship...Thanks!!

Scott

quote:Originally posted by dude143a

Rolltideroll...???

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
This is great....thanks so much and a very Happy New Year to you too:}:}
Um, can we order a new Speedstar Warrior pipe at this discount?:}

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
quote:Originally posted by rolltideroll

As a way of showing our gratitude for the overwhelming support that this site has given us we'd like to first say THANK YOU!! Starting NOW & going through January 31, 2008 use coupon code JAN2008 for an additional 7% & FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $200!!!!!!

That's coupon code JAN2008 for an EXTRA 7% DISCOUNT & FREE SHIPPING.

>>>This is on http;//www.motorsportssuperstore.com[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]<<<

Of course this is on top of the already discounted prices & this is only posted on the forums we support. This coupon should work on hard parts that are looked up through the fiche finder as well. All the old coupon codes should start working as well (system finally updated).

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas & we want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Once again - THANK YOU for your business!!

I will have to end this at the end of January so get those orders in for that winter tear down! And guys - I can't eat the shipping on anything UPS deems as oversided 2 or greater (I'll email you if that happens).

Scott Robertson / 880-880-2277
[email protected]

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes!

quote:Originally posted by fcwarrior

This is great....thanks so much and a very Happy New Year to you too:}:}
Um, can we order a new Speedstar Warrior pipe at this discount?:}

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just put it in the comments field & the guys will handle it. The system doesn't charge your card, we do that when the order is processed...Thanks!!

Scott

quote:Originally posted by 357WARRIOR

Tried to use the discount code to purchase Nolan-N42 helmets but it didn't work! What do I need to do?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts