RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a red 2008 Warrior that was purchased in October 2008, I have only riden it for a little over 1000 miles. It has the V&H pipe and I removed some of the stock parts which I still have and can put backie. Factory pipe, rear seat, rear pegs, upper and lower belt guards. This is my first bike in 20 years and I really enjoy the speed and handling. The bike is perfect, I clean it before and after every ride and it has never been dogged out. It has never been in the rain and never been stored outside. There is nothing wrong with the bike I just want to buy a new Raider. I have some lower back issues from weight lifting years ago and do not feel I can ride the Warrior as long at one time as the Raider. I can post pictures ore-mail them if anyone is interested. I have records of maintenance from the dealership and all receipts. I have been on this site daily since I bought and just joined the forum. I read a lot here about the Warrior and the site is awesome. $9850.00 this is less than pay off but I want the other bike. I can be contacted on cell #479-462-3242

1 - 2 of 2 Posts