RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 572 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Danny/Jonathan

Dropped of the funds to Hannah this afternoon. Thanks guys...and Hannah too!

Next stop...monster garage!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Seminole said:
Danny/Jonathan

Dropped of the funds to Hannah this afternoon. Thanks guys...and Hannah too!

Next stop...monster garage!
What you did....I was wondering why she came home with a new purse?!?!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I won't be ProKarting for a while. Just had shoulder surgery Wednesday. That's why I wanted some commitments by Christmas, to drive in January......

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hey, guys.

I'm just starting tolook around, but does anyone know of anyone who would have a low-hours 06, 07 or 08 pwc for sale??

Preferably Yamaha
, but I'm flexible.

Thanks for any info!

Corey

·
Registered
626 Posts
I guess a 240 tire might make a decent paddle wheel...

So far, I like the Yamaha Waverunners -- the FX HO, VX Deluxe, VX Touring, etc.

The Honda F-12X is also nice -- turbo, reliability, etc.

I've not yet looked at Sea Doo.

·
Registered
727 Posts
ROTRHED said:
Hey, guys.

I'm just starting tolook around, but does anyone know of anyone who would have a low-hours 06, 07 or 08 pwc for sale??

Preferably Yamaha
, but I'm flexible.

Thanks for any info!

Corey
By far the best watercraft I have ever seen is at 3:15 in the video below...

[youtube:tQ_lXJTaT5g]

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
fastby250cc said:
By far the best watercraft I have ever seen is at 3:15 in the video below...
Big D,

You are scaring me if you that's the type of watersports you like..... Richard? Scary!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hoping for a good 09 also. Cant wait to get back out on a ride. Check out all the new mods on everyones bikes. Right now I a only planning a 240 rear (swingarm done) and a clutch kit from danny. Really want to do high compression pistons but will see how much money I end up throwing into my project truck. Was planning on spending a little less on it this winter but got carried away..

·
Registered
20 Posts
kja said:
I believe I will need 2 head gaskets, 2 intake seals, two base gaskets, and two valve cover gaskets. I think I will order two exhaust gaskets also, I have had the pipe off two or three times so those should be replaced. Oil and oil filter also. Guessing the rear elbow needs a gasket.
KJA, may be a little late but when I did HC piston install I ended up ordering the stage IV gasket kit ( I beleive it is around $80) . It is cheaper than buying all the seperate gaskets and will include every gasket you will need besides the exhaust gaskets, if you need those.

·
Registered
727 Posts
ovalracer1m said:
KJA, may be a little late but when I did HC piston install I ended up ordering the stage IV gasket kit ( I beleive it is around $80) . It is cheaper than buying all the seperate gaskets and will include every gasket you will need besides the exhaust gaskets, if you need those.
Jeff here is the part number and retail pricing. SPD-5PX09-59-04

$86.95

·
Registered
571 Posts
I won't need the gaskets for the cams this year, but if it's cheaper to buy the whole kit I can hold on to them until I"m ready. Thanks. I'll have to see how things go as far as installing pistons this year. The car I was driving spun a rod bearing last week so I had to purchase a car yesterday. I'm getting married in May so that with the new car is going to make it hard for any bike mods this year. I could install just the pistons but would rather wait until I can afford having the head work done. I'll know in about a month how this is going to work out.Thanks again for the price on the gaskets.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hey Gang,

Just wanted to plug a piece of legislation introduced in the MN State Legislature that seeks to hold all vehicle operators more accountable for their actions on Minnesota roadways.

House File 45, authored by Rep. Karla Bigham (DFL- Cottage Grove), would add a traffic violation titled "Careless driving resulting in death" to the Minnesota Statutes and classify it as a gross misdemeanor.

If you support it, take a minute and contact your MN state representative and urge them to support this.

·
Registered
571 Posts
She has been very patient with the obsession I have for getting some engine work done. If we have the extra cash she's all for it. She always tells me I need to bling the bike out, in my opinion it's hard to do without f'n up the look of a mostly black motorcycle.

41 - 60 of 572 Posts