RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it is, winter has hit (MOST OF US, lucky CA,FL, and elsewhere) leaving time for thinking. Mods on the way we think about what could I have done more of or where else could I have gone?

What do you resolve to do in the next riding year?

Personally, I plan on just riding more in general. My little boy will start school and that should free up my mornings for some beautiful rides. Also, as the Road Captain for my Star riding and Touring group, I plan on extending the mileage of all the bikes that follow me.

Rain Rain go away......

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I promise myself the same thing every year. To be completely honest
with myself and quit ridding if I start endulging in stupidity. I owe my Wife & Son that much.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Considering my 08 Midnight is completely stock right now I have plans to change the exhaust and license plate mount. It should be done by spring. I will also ride more. Even if I have no place to go. It'll be a lot more fun with loud exhaust. Hopefully the gas prices stay reasonable

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats the thing with a Warrior, it catches attention when you roll up, no matter what, but if you throw on a lound pipe too, now you got them curious and they have to know what it is and who makes it. Lots of people lose money betting thats it s the "New Harley". lol

Enjoy Scoper, it gets better from here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts