RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than on line has anyone seen or bought a 2010 midnight Warrior the one with the gold wheels and forks does any one have real life photos of one of these

·
Registered
988 Posts
I was wondering about that as well. I noticed that there are no mention or pictures on this forum. I'd thought if anywhere that there'd be something about it on here.

I have an '84 Virago with the gold accent.

I was looking on the internet to see what was new (compared to mine) in Yamahas and the "gold" model caught my eye. "Whoa", I thought, "there's something else out there kinda like mine. I'd better check this out." This led me to discover the Warrior.

I don't really care so much for the gold model but that Midnight has got me lusting! (I think my wife is getting jealous)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Any time you see gold rims and forks, you can thank Marchesini and Ohlins. Everyone else with gold rims and forks are just wannabees.

That said, I like the gold and black look.

·
Registered
13,029 Posts
we may still sell studebakers but nothing recent. We do however still sell something called an MT-01 - got any of those down south? LOL
Nope. Course, I don't have to pay twice as much for what I got either ;)

But, I'll give you this one.

(Although I don't want an MT-01 anyway).

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Mmmm, I am NOT a fan of the gold, not in this application. Perhaps more gold, like on the can exhaust :eek:. Gold with the black with the chrome just doesn't fit together well from my perspective. MAybe just make the entire bike gold, a Gold Star Warrior? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
45 Posts
we may still sell studebakers but nothing recent. We do however still sell something called an MT-01 - got any of those down south? LOL
Sorry to hijack, but the MT-01 was/is available in Canada??? I thought it never made it over to this side of the world.......

What a great bike idea, sort of an entry-level Vmax.......

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
Pretty tarted up, color scheme kind of looks like the early yamaha cruisers with the gold package from the 1978 timeframe. Probably comes with a CD of the best disco hits of all times.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts