RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Upcoming Hutchinson events...

Sat May 7th, South Central Chapter ABATE motorcycle show, Hutchinson Mall. Enter 8-10am, awards at 4pm. $5 entry fee ABATE fundraiser.

Sat May 21, 19th Annual Dairy Queen Fun Run, Hutchinson Library Square, major fundraiser for Foundation For Challenged Children. Registration 8-10am, ride at 10am back to Hutch around 4pm. Door prizes, etc. $15

Find us on Facebook: South Central Chapter, ABATE of MN

I'll be at both events for sure. How about you?

·
Registered
325 Posts
In the twin cities most of the summer.

I'll be working in the twin cites most of the summer. I'm trying to think of a way to bring my bike up. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the MN Warrior riders out and about.

·
Vendor
943 Posts
You guys should hit Sioux Falls for Hot Harley Nights. The pararde is a good time. I get a few little burnouts in each year on city streets in front of cops. Just cannot get away with that very often.

·
Registered
83 Posts
where were all the warriors tonight? we were up at jackson street in anoka getting wings at river city saloon, maybe next time

wings were **** good:)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Due to the weather:::::

Foundation For Challenged Children Dairy Queen Fun Run is postponed to June 25th.
Register 8-10am. Leave Hutchinson at 10am sharp for a day trip around the area. Not a bar hopping run, acceptable for all ages. Back to Hutchinson around 4pm for door prizes, etc.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Stopped in Rochester this weekend and said "Hi" to Steve.

It was good to see him, and see that he is making progress. Hopefully he will have leukemia kicked again, and be back on the bike this summer.

Your prayers are working, keep them coming!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
This Sat there is a ride out of Shakopee at the Pullman Club. $15 for the ride and afterwards they have food for us. The last couple years the roasted a hog and had pulled pork sandwiches. Ride leaves at 11am registration fro 9 to 11. Address is 124 1st Avenue West, Shakopee, MN. The bike run is to raise money for the wounded warriors. (not wounded motorcycles) Since it is for the wounded warriors we should get some Warriors there right. I have done the run for the last 6 years it's a good time and good people. Ussually 150 bikes or more, so it is not a huge run. It is suppose to be beautiful on Sat.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey everybody! I'm new to the forum and live in the Lakeville/Farmington area.

I was up at First Thursdays a few weeks back and it was great to see some other warriors!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Arrangements have been finalized. Steve's Memorial Wake will be Friday night at Washburn-McReavy -Coon Rapids Chapel 1827 Coon Rapids Blvd-Coon Rapids from 4:00-8:00 pm.....Church service Saturday 10:00 am at Christ Lutheran Church 641 89th Ave NE in Blaine w/visitation 1hr prior to service.

Ride in if you can, or at least wear jeans and a motorcycle shirt.

See you there.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Arrangements have been finalized. Steve's Memorial Wake will be Friday night at Washburn-McReavy -Coon Rapids Chapel 1827 Coon Rapids Blvd-Coon Rapids from 4:00-8:00 pm.....Church service Saturday 10:00 am at Christ Lutheran Church 641 89th Ave NE in Blaine w/visitation 1hr prior to service.

Ride in if you can, or at least wear jeans and a motorcycle shirt.

See you there.
So sorry to here of Steve's passing, he was a great guy. Choptop

41 - 60 of 72 Posts