RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
27,886 Posts
As always for this type of group buy each member will pay their bill directly to Low and Mean at the time Low and Mean reports they are ready and the group buy price is approved by all buying members.

The procedure requires ONE and ONLY ONE member of the buying group to interface with Low and Mean, else there will be confusion. This ONE interfacing member does not collect any money. When its time, everyone pays L&M directly and their purchase is shipped directly.

Low and Mean is a great company but they are not an approved vendor so cannot advertise or promote themselves here. Like a number of other vendors, they don't need to promote their stuff to us, we love their stuff! But that explains why group buys for Low and Mean must be handled that way to stay within forum rules and avoid putting L&M in a tight spot.

The work of the one interfacing member is to contact L&M and arrange the group buy and price, then post the group buy and keep an updated list of the buyers for this group buy, and confirm each buyer is serious. When there are adequate serious buyers, the interfacing member reports to L&M and once L&M gives the go-ahead then tells the buyers its time to pay L&M direct.

The devil is in the details, and also being a good communicator in the group buy thread. Keep everything public and transparent!

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to let you guys know i'm talking to a member about buying a l&m fender off them. If I buy it I will be passing the torch along to anyone who would want to head up this group buy.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We need at least 15 people commited to buy before anyone talks to l&m. So everyone who is already on the list please check in and let me know what you want this way I/we know you're commited to the buy.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went ahead and purchased a fender from a forum member. I don't think it's possible to have someone take over as OP so I might just have this closed and someone can start up a new one.

·
Administrator
27,886 Posts
Looks like you four are currently the remaining members with interest.
Should we let this run a little longer and see if more members jump-in?

keep us posted.
I'm still in for at least one piece. Thanks for heading this up!
Im interested in the reaper fender. When will it be ok to contact L&M about this group buy. ?
I,m still down for chin spoiler with mesh.
ill take a chin spoiler when this group buy happens

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wasn't sure if 10 or 15 was the min for a group buy so I figured 15 was a safe number. If you guys want to keep this thread running and someone wants to take over be my guest.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.