RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Chin fairing with mesh for me

I would like to be on the list for a chin with mesh ....anyone know when and if this will happen ?and maybe it would be helpfully to realist the prices

·
Administrator
27,886 Posts
Guys, read the entire thread, there have been many L&M group buys but this one fell thru. Unless someone rattles some cages and gets interest levels up, and unless someone steps-up to lead the group buy (see earlier ;post how-to) this is going nowhere. There are no prices quoted by a group buy bendor until there's a member who is buying and leading the group buy. Its safe to say the most recent group buy price is close to the price.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
I honestly think it's best to close this down. People are getting a false idea that there's a group buy in progress when there is not. At this moment no one is leading this buy. I feel responsible for this mess but I took a shot in the dark and bought my reaper fender off a member who was selling their bike. I had a list of members who were interested in this group buy in my first post but it was erased (not by me) when I backed out so whoever takes over needs to start back at the beginning and reconfirm who still has intrest.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Although it seems that this group buy didn't make it...I would def be interested if others are willing to start something back up. I'd like to get the fairing and reaper fender...Anyone else??

·
Registered
302 Posts
here here

Although it seems that this group buy didn't make it...I would def be interested if others are willing to start something back up. I'd like to get the fairing and reaper fender...Anyone else??

I'm with SpaceCoastWarior. I'd be interested in the Reaper front fender and the chin spoiler with mesh as well if this groub buy ever comes to life!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.