RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW! Our board activity in 2011 dropped off to almost nothing....

Check out this page for activities. I usually try to make these ABATE functions. If you haven't, you should consider joining ABATE. ABATE is promoting YOUR MOTORCYLIST'S rights in MN. Join, get involved, donate time and money. We are not all the "Harley Bikers".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Central-Chapter-ABATE-of-MN/160157707365492

The next event will be Biker Day at the Capital, February 8th.

https://www.facebook.com/events/259003767468646/

See you there!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm still here! Prowling almost daily. GF just picked up a midnight from a member near Tulsa OK the week after Christmas. So now I have 2 options... until she gets practiced up and claims it for her self.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking of the bike show. Probably right away Sunday morning, or late Saturday.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Still pretty new to the Forum, but my dad picked up my Warrior last fall for me. I was home on Leave a couple weeks ago and got to see the bike for the first time. I even rode it on Jan 31st, put about 50 miles on it. Excited to be home in May to ride all summer long. I am from St. Bonifacius, MN that is about 35 miles west of Minneapolis on MN hwy 7

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DQ Fun Run

Glad to see you on here Kid.

Come out to Hutch.

Our ABATE Chapter will have a bike show and Spring Fling Dance on May 12th.

May 19th will be the 20th Annual DQ Fun Run supporting the Foundation For Challenged Children.

I hope to see you there.

TJ

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am going to school out in Hutch this fall. I think I can make the May 12th one, hopefully my mods are done by then LOL. On may 19th I am doing the Tough Mudder in Somerset, WI for the Wounded Warrior Project. It will be nice to meet some fellow Warriors.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts