RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I wish I could bring my M4 back, Army gives us some pretty cool stuff for it. Should have my bike done for that May 12th show. Will be fun to meet up with some fellow Wariors

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I wish I could bring my M4 back, Army gives us some pretty cool stuff for it. Should have my bike done for that May 12th show. Will be fun to meet up with some fellow Wariors
The Army wouldn't mind if you put a couple of lasers in your pocket on the way home. Or better yet, some NVDs.....

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm still around. At the end of last July I ended up moving to Elk River now. I wanted to start riding again too! Darn snow!! But it is suppose to be like 45 next Tuesday so hopefully it melts fast!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
whats up guys, just wondering if yo any of you have tuned your bikes on a dyno in the twin cities area? if so, can you give me the place you went. looking to get a custom map for my warrior, but having troubles finding a place to do it. thanks.

·
Registered
812 Posts
My brother in-law took his to Bee Line in St. Joeseph, they did a really good job I know and are really nice to work with. The owner has a modded Warrior of his own so that always helps I think.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i brought mine to CycleWorks its in elk river. they did a very good job and seemed pretty reasonable with the price. I think i paid $250 but i cant remember.

·
Registered
540 Posts
New kid on the block!! would love to ride with and see some other local bikes. I'm from southern, mn so only bikes i really get to see are shadows and harleys woo-hoo NOT! ha. let me know if anyone is in the area or if any meets are happening i would love to come

·
Registered
812 Posts
Where in Southern MN? I'm sure if you come up this way sometime a group would go out on a nice day, plenty of rides every weekend as well.
Welcome!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Does anyone on here work downtown? I see a modded blacked out warrior all the time parked just off Lasalle and 9th St.

·
Super Moderator
27,696 Posts
In this case its not in the signature area, its in the message text. Some mobile apps enter text after the typed-in message. That default setting can usually be disabled, or the text altered to something more appropriate. Its not a clickable link and this member has history here. Plus it seems this text started appearing yesterday, probably due to using a new app. If it were me I'd change the text, or disable it to rid the spam.

I'm in Austin

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App
MMM...Spam!
Yuck ha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

21 - 40 of 110 Posts