RS Warrior Forum banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looking to go for a ride this Sunday if anyone is interested. Im located in the Plymouth area. I usually take the roads to the W of the cities an get lost there for a while :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in the southern metro and would really like to get on some rides with fellow Warrior riders. I just got my 2006 Warrior in mid-July so I have been getting a few miles on when my work schedule allows; I work Saturdays til 3 pm so that kills a lot of opportunities. I will keep an eye on this thread and hope to meet a few of you still yet this year.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Been on here for a while but hadn't really made it through this section. I'm out in Stillwater. look for a warrior around the cities with black paint that shines green in the sun w a 280 on the back and license plate 'p bros'. It'd be great to meet all of you guys sometime.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Not from MN, but was stationed at Ft. McCOY IN 2010 for a year and a half, have to admit the ride along the Mississippi river on the Wisconsin and Minnesota side is something everyone should do once in their lifetime.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts