RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
THE 12TH ANNUAL REALITIES RIDE & RALLY

WE COULD BECOME THE WORLD'S LARGEST MOTORCYCLE POKER RUN!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

The Realities Ride & Rally is one of the largest fundraising events for abused and neglected children in Colorado! This is a clean motorcycle poker run and rally that strives to provide a fun way for motorcycle enthusiasts all over America to ride together in an effort to make our community a safer place for children while giving them back their voice that was silenced by abuse.

This year we have been approved by Guinness World Records to attempt to become the WORLD'S LARGEST MOTORCYCLE POKER RUN! With your help we can give the issue of child abuse a world-wide audience. All bikes and all riders are invited to participate in this historic attempt on Sunday, May 26th 2013. The ride begins at Thunder Mountain Harley Davidson (4250 Byrd Drive) in Loveland, CO and proceeds along a scenic route through Northern Colorado that visits 5 cities along the way and ends in Downtown Fort Collins for the after ride celebration! All registered riders will be entered to win a 50 inch Television from Walmart, $3,500 custom paint job from Newstalgia Custom Paint and have the opportunity to win the Tri City Cycle $1,500 cash prize for the best poker hand! The first 500 riders to pre-register will receive a free Realities Ride T-shirt and upon completing the World Record Ride you will be given a 2013 World Record Rider patch. But most importantly, YOU can help us shine our lights further into the darkness of child abuse than ever before.

We ask you to join this year's Realities Ride and to share this email by forwarding it to your entire contact list. Beneath the video there is a blue link that says "Forward This Email", please help us by clicking on the link and sharing this invitation with everyone you know who rides!

*100% of all donations directly serve the needs of abused children locally.

Get the details or sign up online today at:

MAY 25TH-26TH
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Come Ride With Us!

SIGN - UP HERE TODAY!

The Realities Rally
Downtown Fort Collins

Saturday, May 25th
11am-10pm

Sunday, May 26th
11am-7pm

FREE Live Music * Beer Gardens * Stunt Shows * Burnout Pits * Tattoo Contest * Wing Eating Contest * Streets For Bike Parking Only * Bikini Bike Wash * Slackline Demo * Strongman Contest * Classic Car Show * Vintage Bike Show and more...

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry my copy/pasting skills are lacking but it should be a fun weekend. Unfortunately I have to work on Sunday at my Fire Station but if you see a Vulcan 1600 with a broom on it, it will be my Fiancee so please say hi:}:}

1 - 2 of 2 Posts