RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it seems our old thread has officially died... and a lot of the past MI members are no longer around.

SO... Lets see what ACTIVE Michigan members we have here who are interested in meeting up! I'm not nearly as active, and as summer continues won't be around the forum as much but more than willing to meet up and ride so I would love for everyone to exchange contact #'s through PM's for making gatherings easier.

List of active MI members
wyomingwarrior (Mike)
kzowarrior (Jon)
p-wii ( Jon, injured until further notice)
bubbs (Matt)
markdoland (obvious)
Venom ( )
Thumper102 ( )
ferrisryders ( )

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ummmm not sure i fit in, but im in detroit, not an active rider till at least next spring, hard for me to meet up, but.... But.... Id be willing to house, garage, or help and warrior rider or their friends. Like i said im in detroit and will help however i can, just count me out for rides, or meets:( ImageUploadedByMO Free1369876485.567788.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1369876496.617388.jpg
Two weeks in and im still swolen and have fracture blisters!
CRASHING SUX!!
Oh well im here to tell you about it and have a chance to ride in the future?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
262 Posts
.... Cough cough.... I am too on the forum!:eek:

You own me a drink for that one

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
There are 2 of us Warrior riders in the Lansing area. Thumper102 & myself. We don't ride as much as we used to - but like to stay in the loop!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm in the St Joseph / Benton Harbor area, my summer is pretty booked up between my crazy work schedule, our 6 month old daughter and other planned events, but I might be able to get away for an afternoon ride.

If my Uncle Scott (Sadster) ever gets his bike running again, he might be up for the ride also.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well it seems our old thread has officially died... and a lot of the past MI members are no longer around.

SO... Lets see what ACTIVE Michigan members we have here who are interested in meeting up! I'm not nearly as active, and as summer continues won't be around the forum as much but more than willing to meet up and ride so I would love for everyone to exchange contact #'s through PM's for making gatherings easier.

List of active MI members
wyomingwarrior (Mike)
kzowarrior (Jon)
p-wii ( Jon, injured until further notice)
bubbs (Matt)
markdoland (obvious)
Venom ( )
Thumper102 ( )
ferrisryders ( )
Add Rockboss517 (Jerry) and RedbullSSG (Stan) to the list!!! Id love to meet up and ride anytime!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Look, I am not dead I just don't have a warrior anymore:(...hahahaha

I will say I have been tossing around the idea of buying another one. I keep seeing 02-03's for next to nothing and I am not doing track days as much anymore.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts