RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to 2014!

I hope there are still some MN Warrior riders that check this board.

I know I didn't make it riding enough last year. Hopefully I will be a regular again at Dulono's this summer.

The IMS is coming soon, and I will definitely be at the Donnie Smith show in February.

How about you???

·
Registered
12 Posts
MN Warriors 2014

Happy New Year fellow Warriors here from the south metro. I went to the motorcycle show yesterday and got to meet WolfRaider and some of the other Star Touring guys there. Really nice group and I'm looking forward to some riding with you and maybe some other Warriors from the 4m this season. It just don't come soon enough. Let's get some rides planned so we can compare notes.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
new warrior owner

i'm in hastings... undoing the previous owners mods... and somewhat patiently waiting for the roads to dry, and the temperature to come up a little.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Bob Wesley

Not sure how many on here knew Bob, but it is with a heavy heart that I pass along the news that Sunday Bob lost his battle with cancer. I feel fortunate that because of my Warrior I got to know Bob. Godspeed Bob!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stolen Warrior

You may remember our Warrior buddy "Irish".

Unfortunately Steve's Warrior-Leprechaun was stolen from St. Louis Park, MN tonight.:mad:

To add insult to injury, it is soon to be the the 3rd anniversary of Steve's passing from cancer.....:(

Please call SLP PD if you see or hear of this bike. (952) 924-2600

1 - 14 of 14 Posts