RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Wasn't the akitadog relocation plate a prize once before? I'd say that'd be an awesome gift for anyone lucky enough to receive it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
maybe a VBAK kit? heck you could even do raffle tickets (like $1, $2...etc. a ticket). I'd throw down for a chance. Just set up a paypal acct for it.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
i would be glad to give a swingarm mod away. hows that feel for holiday spirit ? btk572
That is super awesome. If it could be done without making it seem like a raffle, Let anyone that would, paypal btk a few dollars so he would not be carrying the whole load. I would donate $10 on the kit. Doing it that way would let even more people get in the spirit of giving.

Post up guys and gals. Anyone else be willing to give a few dollars to make this happen?

·
Registered
895 Posts
I could still use a Memphis Shades bullet fairing.. Unless someone can fab one up... And make it a little adjustable like a windshield. :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
I think this is very generous BTK and wonder if this should not be a separate raffle, as the Xmas Giveaway should be for all members not just the ones who want a wide swing arm. I was thinking more on the lines of a bike jack, or electric multi tester, helmet voucher. Just my 2c.

Heff
IMHO The swingarm mod is good for all members as it will still allows use of the stock wheel and then would allow the winner to go up to a 280 at any time in the future so even if the winner does not contemplate going to a fat tire in the future he/she is all set in case the mind gets changed or if the winner is already fat (rear tire) In worst case scenario the winner could always sell/exchange it a later date.

·
Administrator
28,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Guys hold-off donating until Bill decides what he's doing and a thread/process is in-place. I've received a lot of notes suggesting that this should be its own raffle in Bill's vendor forum and therefore should be separate from the annual winter give-away. He offered it as a give-away but I communicated to him these thoughts and have not heard back yet. My thinking is that if he intended it as a give-away (no raffle) then obviously I'm okay with that and would happily go that way for this winter's give-away ohhellyesforsure! But until its known let's give Bill some breathing room.

In the meantime, please keep the give-away suggestions coming, okay!

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
IMHO The swingarm mod is good for all members as it will still allows use of the stock wheel and then would allow the winner to go up to a 280 at any time in the future so even if the winner does not contemplate going to a fat tire in the future he/she is all set in case the mind gets changed or if the winner is already fat (rear tire) In worst case scenario the winner could always sell/exchange it a later date.
Yeah fair call Christok, didn't see it that way but it does make sense.
Heff

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.