RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moto GP is Aug 7th-9th this year. Anyone planning to go?. I know my wife and I are. Anyone interested in getting together for the GP?. Any other rides/events happening that some Warriors want to meet up? Just curious.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
tentatively planning to come. might just go to the circle to check out bikes and cars.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone want to meet up this weekend in Indy? Maybe for dinner before riding downtown. Saturday? Let me know!
M

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm hoping to be able to run around down town a little this weekend. All depends if we can find a sitter for the kiddos.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I'm hoping to be able to run around down town a little this weekend. All depends if we can find a sitter for the kiddos.
Lol! I think I'm being denied a pass this weekend. Wife said sure! Take the baby!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess I'm on my own then. Might see if I can get the bike on the portable dyno they have every year. We'll see. \m/

·
Registered
291 Posts
Was considering til I had a blowout with towing charges, customer up acreek outof towner surcharges etc.:mad:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Me, my wife and a OG warrior guy Geno is in the area.
We were down town last night. At the track right now.
you can call or text me 317-902-5047
Black cherry warrior with fat tire, Geno is on a R1 and my wife is on a flat blacked Vstar 950
We seen a few warriors last night but nobody that knew.
Two HD stock exhaust still

·
Registered
291 Posts
Ok, definitely not going with front pulley grinding, shaft likely shot.
Soon to find out what the liars at the stealership will say to comfort the ins co holding the extended warranty I bought.
I am so pissed that I went along with their crap and signed. Rather have $ in pocket and do myself.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts