RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow warrior owners, I emailed Brian today and posted on the Warrior Facebook buying and selling page. If anyone is interested in an air ride, we are finding out if we can do another group buy, so far about 8 people are interested.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in. What's this spacer, and is it needed?
Up to each person I guess, from what I understood, if the bag fails it will not have the fender bottom out on the tire, so you can still get somewhere. I believe it also reduces your range by .5 in up top and .5 in on the bottom.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Someone other than myself would have to confirm that, but I think I may have read something like that.

Regular price is 899 + shipping, the number Brian got back to me with was if more than 5+ then $775+ shipping, but since we seem to have a bigger group, he's checking if we can get it a bit lower...shipping within the 48 roughly 20-30 bucks. I asked him to check on possible pricing for the spacer and the remote if anyone is interested, too.

·
Premium Member
7,757 Posts
But if I have adjustable links, I won't need it correct?
That is right. If you have the adjustable links when you install the air ride adjust your links so that when the air ride is in its lowest position it is not touching the tire

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
That is right. If you have the adjustable links when you install the air ride adjust your links so that when the air ride is in its lowest position it is not touching the tire
And a second.

If you are running a stock wheel and tire it will not bottom out if you have a failure. 240 and up you're screwed without the spacer or adjustable links.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All good info, thanks guys. If anyone here is interested and not on the facebook page, let me know:

$775 is the final cost, shipping to the continental US 20-30 dollars. If you can make payments by Paypal, paying friends and family you would not have any fees, if you want to pay for good, you would have to add 3% to the total cost to cover fees. Remote and spacer available at additional cost. We seem to have some good interest.

·
Registered
117 Posts
wow I was just about to buy one on friday night but they didn't have an online order for so I was planning on waiting until monday. Glad I checked here first haha, put me down for another buyer. Don't need spacer or remote

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome, Pm replied back to.

If anyone else is interested, PM me you name, email address, phone number and mailing address. Brian would prefer if you can pay friend via Paypal.

Tricky Air - 775
Shipping in US between 20-30
Spacer is between 60-70,
Remote - 200

Let me know what you would like. Ill ask Brian when we need a deadline by but I think we have 5 to get the ball rolling.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
5 Orders and Payments received, any more interest, lemme know quick or this order is going in!

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys, Brian spoke to Tricky and confirmed everything yesterday. myself, Robb Skillz, AllDead, Walker, Eric, Nerijus all have confirmed orders in. Kimmo (Finland) sent payment today and will be confirmed later today.

This group buy can now be considered closed. Sorry for all those that showed interest but were looking for a better price. Seems like $775 was their rock bottom.

Special thanks to Brian Veney for helping set this up. Luckily I found his group buy on the Raider forum and contacted him, and he was ready to help.

Now looking forward to seeing some slammed rides! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts