RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ok folks I guess here’s the rules:

-Comment the year of your Warrior, miles on it, and post a pic of your bike below to be entered.
-You must have more than 20 posts to be eligible.
-There must be at least 5 people in on this.
-Shipping included to CONUS. Anywhere else welcome to get in on this but please be ready to pay shipping ?
-Winner will be chosen at random from those that followed the rules some time on weekend starting August 31.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Big Air Horn is new and never been installed. It’s raw aluminum ready to be chromed, powder coated, bedazzled, or whatever you want. Mounting hardware included!

I went with speedstar covers on both sides so won’t be using this and since I appreciate the contributions of you all, the help that is readily available, and like to have fun, this is just a little token of appreciation. I hope some of you folks want a Big Air Horn!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Most everybody already is set for what they want covering right side but we’ll see. Anyone got pics of what you can do with one of these?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'll be the first to sign up. I'm still sporting the ol coffin! Was gonna buy a dual air horn a while back. They were trying to get a group buy going on Facebook. Wasn't enough interest to get the discount. This one will definitely work. I'll get it powder coated to match my paint.

I have a 2006 with 15,222 miles. Pic of my bike at my buddy's roadside memorial.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is Awesome! We got 5! But come on guys you’re not going to let them win with a 20% chance of winning while you wish you entered for this little giveaway??? What are you waiting for? The Big Air Horn will look awesome on your bike ?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts