RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Actually just saw this thread through the trending post email. Shadow warrior, I am absolutely honored to even see my name on a thread like this, especially amongst the other names listed. I love the brotherhood that the Warrior groups have, and just try to do my part to be there and give back a little. I've learned a lot about my bike from this forum and love being able to do a little to hopefully help keep people coming back. Thanks.

·
Administrator
28,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Waking this up as the nominations period soon comes to a close. Wow, what an amazing list!

I'm asking for four Current EOBA members to quietly volunteer. If you have a little time then please send me a PM. Note this is the last EOBA activity for this calendar year except the 2020 Committee elections this summer.

On that note, if you are EOBA and want to make a difference in all things Warrior then PM me for the 2020 Committee.

·
Administrator
28,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Okay nominations will close next Sunday. I will assemble a list of nominees and open the voting shortly after that time. All registered members can participate.

Unlike prior events, this time all EOBA members are also welcome to vote in this member's event thread, and then we will separately vote in committee to the extent needed after the member voting event finishes.

Thanks everyone.

·
Administrator
28,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Nominations:

60ftgap
BillH1943
Brizzman
Bruce59
BryanMcMeekin
Darkstar
EvilRider
Frankenstein
Hunter1630
Hurd
Jabo
JPWarrior
LAGalaxy8
MadTom421
Mike7202
MikeOlmt
Milkman672042000 (Monty)
Milkman (Nick?) (or do they intend Monty)
Parkinglot
PRWarrior
Pursuvant
Patriotins
Rij1
RacerXJim
Ratphlem
Ram396
Randy_NY
Redhorse
Stretch
Sherrissm