RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
27,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All Members 2019 EOBA Vote.

This post is to ask ALL forum members to Vote for nominated RSW members that most exhibit the Essence of Brotherhood but do not have their EOBA badge already. Winners will receive EOBA recognition and their permanent forum badge.

Here's how it works. How 'essence of brotherhood' is defined is up to each of us and nobody needs to explain themselves. The term Brotherhood in its classical sense includes our Warrior sisters. Any member can vote for any of the nominees, or all.

The Forum Rules apply to posts and conversations.

As always please respect that certain vendors and members may ask to be excluded for their own reasons. This does not mean they cannot be voted for, but it might mean they ask to be omitted from the award for personal reasons that nobody needs to explain.

In this award, there is no physical prize or patch, just a permanent forum badge and permanent recognition from peers that some within this group of true brothers and sisters rise a bit higher when it comes to taking time to give of one's self by simply jumping-in. Its time we engage that fact and vote!

·
Administrator
27,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
At least 6 of these have given me advice and I think all of em would help if asked. I vote for all except myself.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Honored guys. I'm gonna throw a vote in for both Redhorse and Rij1. Thanks for that write up Rudy. Getting that video out tonight or tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Redhorse - I haven't seen his posts lately but I used some of his step-by-step write ups this winter.

Stretch and EvilRider - These forums are only effective if you have members that respond to others and do their own posts... and they both do so.

ChumGuzzler - Ok, that's not a real member. But I keep threatening my wife that I'm going to name my boat that. Or ChumDumpster. Anyone that has fished in salt water knows the odor of chum is... unique... in a stomach turning kinda way. Anyways, for some reason she doesn't find either funny. My humor is lost on most. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
First of all thank you for the nomination. I would also agree that everyone has their reasons for nominations and all should be in if the match up with the requirements. With that said, below are the people who have not only helped me over the years, but others I have seen as well. I have build two warriors and without this site, it would not have been possible for me personally to do what I have done on my own. Our lives change and take us in different directions, but you know you can always log back on to a great group of people willing to lend a hand.

Brizzman
Bruce59
BryanMcMeekin
Darkstar
EvilRider
Frankenstein
Hurd
Jabo
JPWarrior
MadTom421
Mike7202
Milkman672042000
Parkinglot
Rij1
RacerXJim
Ratphlem
Ram396
Randy_NY
Redhorse
Stretch
TribalMR2
WashingtonWarrior

·
Registered
43 Posts
My vote is for BryanMcMeekin. He is one **** of a nice guy and his videos are top notch! He makes some of the best tutorials on YouTube for the warrior not only that he gives credit for the guys that have wrote up step by step procedures on the forum that he has used for his videos.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts