Tapeworm
Umpire3
WashingtonWarrior
Warrior_UK

·
Registered
50 Posts
Rij1

For being a living example of the Warrior ethos and making the camaraderie feel real.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
From what I've seen, in my short time here, there are no bad choices on the list. With that said, my vote is for BryanMcMeekin. I have watched nearly all of his videos and used several as a reference during my "build" and all have been very helpful.

·
Administrator
28,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
I like how everyone voting is thoughtful distinct and direct. This list is massive but not all-inclusive. Next year's list seems to be already formulating in the mists of new members bringing new ideas mixing with the raw energy of all that already exists here.

This bike is capable of more freaking performance than most of us will ever have the nerve to explore. At the same time, every year we see more members bringing more incredible DIY and more tips and tricks, and more ways of communication while sticking inside the forum rules so this free-to-us sandbox will be here for us.

In this list of nominees, I can see structure and progression across years, with ground being broken from the day this Beast became real on showroom floors. Then new members came to play. Then more. More. More.

And new products came to market. And suddenly my Warrior, which I bought in January 2003 to some extent because of what was happening here, is sweet sixteen years old now. Still looks great. Still turns heads. Still not completely modified because new members keep teaching me about new stuff and new ideas dammit!

Something about this place draws the top dogs and those eager to learn new skills. And somehow we all become better.

I have realized, watching these nominations and votes, that I am having a very hard time leaving anyone out. It's actually heart painful.

I feel like I want to ask any current EOBA to post up here or PM me what you think about voting every one of these nominees in. The lineage runs our gamut from the beginning to now. But I believe every one of these members understands and exhibits the essence of brotherhood.

I've been wanting to post this awhile now.

·
Administrator
28,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Okay. Seven of the eleven members on a special-question EOBA Committee have voted that all of those who were nominated are being awarded. In explanation, to some extent this event includes one final make-up due to EOBA having gone quiet awhile, and also a one-time make-up for members who displayed the essence of brotherhood while most active here, but they happen to have been most active before the first awards in 2012.

These things are being allowed this one final time, after which they will not happen again. All future votes will cover active members.

Thanks everyone. Sorry for the delay.

·
Administrator
28,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
Congratulations to our 2019 winners, and thank you for being 'you' and for being here with us!

60ftgap
BillH1943
Brizzman
Bruce59
BryanMcMeekin
Darkstar
EvilRider
Frankenstein
Hunter1630
Hurd
Jabo
JPWarrior
LAGalaxy8
MadTom421
Mike7202
MikeOlmt
Milkman672042000
Parkinglot
PRWarrior
Pursuvant
Patriotins
Rij1
RacerXJim
Ratphlem
Ram396
Randy_NY
Redhorse
Stretch
Sherriism
TribalMR2
Tapeworm
Umpire3
WashingtonWarrior
Warrior_UK

Your Badge requests have been delivered to the Forum, let's all work together to reach-out and check all the members on the list for their Badge to appear.

Note: only nominees can be voted. I do not see any posts voting for someone who was not nominated. But saying it just in case.

If anyone's badge does not appear by next week please post here so one of us can follow-up.

Mike

21 - 40 of 49 Posts