RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
My vote goes to AlanH as well. Consistently passing on detailed, accurate information and always willing to help.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Its actually a hard choice, so many members that have helped and tons of input, not just to myself but to alot of other ppl. It's difficult to just choose one. I've asked members to call me, email, text blah blah blah. I have to think about it honestly.........

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
rij1

This is a tough one. Every single nominee is well deserved to be the winner. This year my vote has to go to Rudy, rij1

Rudy has helped sooo many Warrior owners around the world it is unbelievable.

Not just 4m members, but also Warrior owners that don't belong to the 4m for whatever reason. (We all promote the 4m)

His bikes are stunning. Simply Modified by home made parts, elbow grease, hard work and are pretty classy.

SoCal 4m members are separated by at least 100 + miles of the worst traffic in the world and Rudy has driven over to help all of us.

Omar, Tim, Rick, Joey, ME and countless others that have moved on over the years

Like I stated, this is a tough one, But this year my vote goes to rj1 for his work in helping all Warrior owners regardless of the social media platform used

What a Brother

Keep up the good work Rudy!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I’ve got a lot of help from a lot of members but I’d have to say when it comes down to it Rudy is the man. All are well deserved nods

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Yea im gona have to say Rudy as well, brother answers my questions at all times of the day, and i work the grave yard shift...

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Nice of you Dutch but I probably could not send myself a paypal award lol, seriously my intent is just like posted. Its cool with me if you want to edit your post and choose any other member. Hope you will !

Hey. Thank you Brother.

AZ,

I was fully aware that you could not send yourself something that you give away.
My purpose of this vote was to get some recognition for all the work that you do (in the foreground and behind the scenes).
So my method was to vote for you, and my vote stands.

So even if it is guaranteed that you will not win this one, you won my respect and regards for all you are doing.

Thank you ;)

Dutch :cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
If it’s not too late I’d like to vote for Rudy who has really done a great job as a moderator and mod helper! Has been there multiple times late night to give bike advice.

There’s lots of people who deserve it but Rudy has my vote this year.

·
Administrator
28,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Hope to bump-into everyone at some point at this year's Toast, remember it runs the globe by date and time zone meaning you could log-in any time its 12/27 around the globe and hopefully find friends hanging out. Heck right now its already Friday 12/27 at 6:40-ish in the morning so hey guys where arrrre youuu!

21 - 40 of 61 Posts