RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Awesome guys. I appreciate your all votes on this. I'm glad to be able to be recognized here among to many. Thank you all

·
Registered
324 Posts
Rudy,
Congratz and well deserved! You always go above and beyond and are one of the
guys I refer to when I say to new members, "these guys are a wealth of knowledge
and eager to share". Well done Sir!!
Rg

·
Administrator
28,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Post #2 is updated with Badge art, which Rudy already has (in fact he has a number of variants to use as he sees fit). Regretfully the forum software upgrade no longer provides for our Badges. We have to integrate them into our sigpics or possibly as Avatar image, or forgo them.

Sorry. I did not see this coming. If it ever changes, lets be certain to jump all over it, all prior badges are archived by me in a thread that currently resides in The Welcome Mat forum. See url earlier in this thread. They are there when anyone needs their earned badge.

·
Registered
367 Posts
As a new kid on the block and if I can at least vote lol. I can’t vote for one person over another, because we only get one vote. So without further waffling ( bread roll please ) my vote goes to the ROAD STAR WARRIOR SITE. I have been on other forums in my 45+ years of riding and this has got to be the best forum by far. There is no elitist bull or put downs, just genuine people here to help. That’s it, no more to say except “where are the latest from Bryan, I’m not getting my hit lol”

41 - 60 of 61 Posts