RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
29,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its another year behind us and its time to get busy selecting by member vote our 2020 Member of the Year. I'm starting the vote thread and our 2019 Member of the Year, Rudy (rij1) will have the final word for any questions and for tallying votes and announcing our winner.

2020 has been a real ride, but still we've again experienced a beautiful melding of brilliant members with smart new members who graduated from facebook level into a technical level here, and that deserves celebration!

I appreciate you all participating by voting for the one member you believe is the most representative of our Essence of Brotherhood in 2020.

That person might already be EOBA. If not, then this will result in EOBA being awarded, and its in addition to the normal awards.

When you vote for a member, it can be anyone. Period. No need to explain. Your vote is your vote. If you vote twice, only your first post counts so take your time and vote your mind. Or if you change your mind then EDIT YOUR FIRST POST. Its a global forum. Please help us out!

Voting is open until the end of March 2021 then Rudy will announce the winner. Please vote your educated consciences and please also pass the word.

As always, if the voted winner declines the award then we will all accept that as Brothers and Sisters because we all understand no reason needs to be given. In that rare event the award will go to the next in line.

Be safe this winter. Oh. And Vote.

Griz

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
967 Posts
Its another year behind us and its time to get busy selecting by member vote our 2020 Member of the Year. I'm starting the vote thread and our 2019 Member of the Year, Rudy (rij1) will have the final word for any questions and for tallying votes and announcing our winner.

2020 has been a real ride, but still we've again experienced a beautiful melding of brilliant members with smart new members who graduated from facebook level into a technical level here, and that deserves celebration!

I appreciate you all participating by voting for the one member you believe is the most representative of our Essence of Brotherhood in 2020.

That person might already be EOBA. If not, then this will result in EOBA being awarded, and its in addition to the normal awards.

When you vote for a member, it can be anyone. Period. No need to explain. Your vote is your vote. If you vote twice, only your first post counts so take your time and vote your mind. Or if you change your mind then EDIT YOUR FIRST POST. Its a global forum. Please help us out!

Voting is open until the end of March 2021 then Rudy will announce the winner. Please vote your educated consciences and please also pass the word.

As always, if the voted winner declines the award then we will all accept that as Brothers and Sisters because we all understand no reason needs to be given. In that rare event the award will go to the next in line.

Be safe this winter. Oh. And Vote.

Griz
My vote is for Thommy😎😎🐝

·
Super Moderator
7,171 Posts
I DONT KNW IF THIS MEMBER HAS WON SOMETHING LIKE THIS , BUT WITJ ALL HIS YEARS ON THE FORUM, AND ALL HIS CONTRIBUTIONS , AND KNOWLEDGE ,AND HIS WISDOM ...I NOMINATE

1256DAY (GARY)...

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
578 Posts
My vote is for Stryder1965 ..
... and this is not a part of any 'deal' as he has nominated me 😇
No reason required .... I know .... for me it is worth to highlight the personal/human touch he is giving our forum which I miss on other platforms. Thank you for this !

·
Super Moderator
803 Posts
I can’t go past voting for Griz Arizona Warrior. The amount of time he spends checking the group on line and behind the scenes needs recognition.

thank you.

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
967 Posts
My vote is for Stryder1965 ..
... and this is not a part of any 'deal' as he has nominated me 😇
No reason required .... I know .... for me it is worth to highlight the personal/human touch he is giving our forum which I miss on other platforms. Thank you for this !
1956 Thommy lolol and thank you as it’s much appreciated. Now much did you say this would all cost me lolol😎😎🐝

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
My vote goes to Arizonawarrior. He's got loads of knowledge that he is always willing to share and he is always there to help. Keep up the good work Arizonawarrior 👍👍. Frec 🇬🇧

1 - 15 of 15 Posts