RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright, giving it a try! This coming Wednesday, Dec 29th at 5pm PST, join in with fellow riders here for a toast! We skipped some, but maybe now is the time to re-ignite this tradition! Grab a beverage, any type, and salute all the folks who love the RSW and make this site happen. 5PM, Dec 29th, Wednesday night!! See you there!

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,487 Posts
I'm going with Kilt Lifter this year.

Bottle Liquid Rectangle Drink Packaging and labeling

Been preparing. Connected a couple more speakers to the front room stereo, added left and right Klipsch in series for their better voice coil and for wider range of string clarity. Sounds extra nice across the volume range. Medium cost addition thanks to a great price from Crutchfield.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOOOOOHOOOO! Happy 2021-2022
Smile Green Automotive design T-shirt Automotive tire

RSW toast! I would like to thank all those who help out others with problems. (AZ and many others!) There are times when you are weary, beaten down, and need a little help. This forum, and those who chime in, come to the rescue and allows us to keep riding! Can't thank all who attend and keep it alive. I have a ton of parts and will make sure they do not go to waste. You all are in a special club, and I am glad to be a part of it! Warriors are a kick a$$ bike, and a special brotherhood. I am glad when folks say, " what the **** is that!" Ride on, be safe, and 2022 will be great! TOAST!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Cheers on my brothers and cheers to the best forum on the whole internet.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
My bike is buried in someone else's garage so I can't take a picture with it...

Reactions: rumblemonkey

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,487 Posts
Well I'm a couple kiltlifters into the Toast. My Beast is garaged with heat, the snow here is evil and will not listen to my pleas!

Help!

Everyone who can ride without tire studs haha post Warrior pics so my soul can be saved!!!!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Speaking of Christmas who here remembers when the most important stocking stuffer was batteries to power the toys your got.

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
Happy New Year fellow Warriorites! Enjoying a nice glass of Cabernet and a warm fire here with my significant other. Ok, if you must know she is a dog but hey, she's always nice to me!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 66 Posts