RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
I've been using Brisbane Motorcycle Tyres, Slacks Creek 3290 0588 and Two Wheel Tyres, Brassall 3201 5991. Don't know if these guys can help but worth trying.

·
Registered
741 Posts
There's been a lot of discussion here (US guys mostly) about the mileage you'll get from a 210.

Quote "Something else to consider however is tire wear. With a wider tire on the same size rim you will have a narrower contact patch, hence it will wear out sooner. The members who have gone to the 210 average significantly lower miles/tire. "

Many forum members have claimed that their 210s wore out substantially quicker than the 200. Some have claimed that there wasn't much difference.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Didn't one of the manufacturers bring out an expensive dual compound tyre that fixed thelow mileageproblem?

The is a guy call Michael Brace at Goodna that is the cheapest tyre place in town but usually has some good rubber in stock.

can't find his number right now but I think it has been in threads in here before.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
I ran a Metz 210 for a couple of months. I got right at one half of the mileage of the stock Bridgestone 200. It looked good but didn't wear worth a ****. I have gone back to the 200.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Same here with the Metz 210 not even half of the mileage of the stock Bridgestone 200.

210 not worth the price tag!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
flatline said:
Same here with the Metz 210 not even half of the mileage of the stock Bridgestone 200.

210 not worth the price tag!

I ran Michelin 200's the last couple of times, and now running a dual compound 210 Metzler, and its wearing a lot better for me, but possibly because I live in the hills with a lot of twisties, the outer side of the Michelins got ripped to shreds, and I only got about 3500/4000k's with them before the canvas started coming through.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts