RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so after wanting new wheels for a long time and drooling over all the custom rims on other bikes i finally pulled the trigger on a bad a$$ 23 inch front rim. there are a few bikes on the forum that run 21inch wheels and they look great but i have always wanted a really large front wheel. as far as i know there is only one warrior in the world running a 23 inch front and thats the one Matt Hotch built for the biker build off. so im excited to throw that big meat on the front of the monster.

Attachments

·
Registered
431 Posts
AWESOME!!! PICS! PICS! PICS!

WIll that hit on full travel?

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
23 front with a 17 or 18 rear.... IDK will that look good? that's a big diffrence the one Matt Hotch built had a 20" rear going to have to see that when you get it. might be awesom.:confused:

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
I think you will have to rake the front end,and get extended forks to get that 23 to fit without bottoming out.I don't know if the mortons 7* trees will be enough,but will be watching to see what you come up with.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
ya ya ya ya ya....watchin....watchin.....
So to Gilly's point....R U ?? doin something with the front end....tell us more!!!

I think you will have to rake the front end,and get extended forks to get that 23 to fit without bottoming out.I don't know if the mortons 7* trees will be enough,but will be watching to see what you come up with.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the black bike with the cool pipes is a 21. i forget his name but he was a forum member before he sold his sled.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts