RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
A quick note to thank Kyle for his fantastic work, and to recommend him to anyone interested in 240/260 tire kits. My 260 kitarrived 2-3 weeks ago but just got installedthis week. I could not be happier with the workmanship and the whole experience of working with Kyle. Frindly, useful advice, cheapestkit I could find. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.


Zimpod
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
286 Posts
I second that! I am so glad I had Kyle do mine. I get compliments on it every time I ride. Kyle made the entire deal easier and less expensive than I thought. Great work!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Kyle,


I would be interested in the price for the swingarm (260). Please pm me at [email protected]


The product looks great and await to hear from you.


Regards,


Gates


(Montreal, Canada)


PS: I have a us shipping address also.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
308 Posts
I haven't received my new parts due to Kyle being a stand up guys and allowing me to hold off on the shipping but I can really attest that he is a **** of a guy with a great customer service attitude. If he has a chance to keep this little business going I can personally say that he is a great person to go to if you want to go fat on the warrior. Thanks again Kyle.
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
gun-runner said:
I haven't received my new parts due to Kyle being a stand up guys and allowing me to hold off on the shipping but I can really attest that he is a **** of a guy with a great customer service attitude. If he has a chance to keep this little business going I can personally say that he is a great person to go to if you want to go fat on the warrior. Thanks again Kyle.




Thank You Sir!


You should be in the fatty club soon. Remember if you have any questions I'm a cell phone call away
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Ruiner46 said:
I would like to see pricing on the 240 swingarm as well. No bike yet, but I'm getting close and considering this mod.

I do not offer a 240. I feel my 260 arms are already low priced and give you somany more options. I'm gonna post a link that will show you some pricing and options. You can also send me a message with detailed questions and I will get right backtoyou. Thanks for your interest.


http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/154089.aspx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Kyle,

Just got the brake bracket in the mail, looks great. Can't wait to get out to the garage and get it on the bike. Thanks for the killer mod and the work you put into making this one look so good.
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
bluelytn said:
Kyle,


Just got the brake bracket in the mail, looks great. Can't wait to get out to the garage and get it on the bike. Thanks for the killer mod and the work you put into making this one look so good.

Thank you! I am glad that you are happy. I am sure once it's installed on the bike you are going to like it even more. If you have any installation questions feel free to call my cell.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,812 Posts
Gates Tyo said:
Kyle,


I would be interested in the price for the swingarm (260). Please pm me at [email protected]


The product looks great and await to hear from you.


Regards,


Gates


(Montreal, Canada)


PS: I have a us shipping address also.

I had Kyle do mine and he shipped it to me in Canada by United States Postal Service. I got it in great shape and did not have any duty to pay. It may be cheaper to ship it to a US address but then you still have to get it actross the border. Sometimes you get shipments in the mail from the US without any taxes or duty and other days you get nailed so it is a shot in the dark. The same day I received my rim and sqwingarm from Kyle i got another shipment that I had to pay taxes on. Recommend Kyle's work. I had the swingarm and wheel powdercoated exactly as I received them and it is hard to notice anything on the wheel where it was welded.
 
41 - 60 of 71 Posts
Top