RS Warrior Forum banner

25% Discount!

2K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  knyland 
#1 ·
Yamahasportsplaza.com is having a sale on ALL Yamaha parts and accessories.25% off and you pay shipping.I have had good service from them and just wanted to spread the word.The all inclusive sale ends Nov.23,but their regular discount on parts is 25%.Would have posted this sooner,but I have not been checking my e-mails lately.

#4 ·
we've been through this - if you do a search you'll find all sorts of good info. I have stopped ordering from them b/c they don't care about you after the sale. All they say is that no one else offers 25% off so tough luck, take it or leave it. I chose to leave it b/c their customer service sux nutsack.
Besides, what they give you on discount they tend to take back on shipping. Now MotorcycleSuperStore.com, our sponsor has slightly higher prices then them, but their shipping is fixed at something like $6 no matter what. And b/c they are a sponsor, they will tend to take better care of you should you have a problem than someone who has no affiliation to RSWARRIOR.COM

I don't work for either, but have spent tons of $ on my Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
JMHO

#7 ·
the last (and final) time I ordered I spoke to the Manager to complain about the lack of communication about my order. Certain parts were missing, others were on backorder. The parts Manager told me that if I didn't like it, I should go buy it at my local dealer.
I told him no thanx, I'll buy from MotoSportsSuperStore.com from now on. I still get emails from Yamahasportsplaza which I promptly hit "delete"....

#9 ·
quote:Originally posted by Warrior_Dave

I still think Motorsportssuperstore.com is the best. All you had to do was send them and email and they would have matched the price and then sold it to you for a dollar less.

Scott's customer service is top notch. I won't buy from anyone else.

Dave

I agree![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

#10 ·
Oh well,they gave me good service.They were a little slow,but only because 1 of the items I ordered was on backorder.I called about it and they shipped the partial order and did not charge to ship the rest.As far as shipping charges go I had quite a large order and the charge was $36,but I still came out about way ahead.I got a quote from Motosportssuperstore and they missed the price by a long shot.

#11 ·
I placed (2) orders back to back with them this past September because of the steep discount i received on a TPS AND A COMMITMENT THAT THEY WOULD SHIP THE PART asap. There shipping cost was high especially being that i'm close to them!Long wait times on the phone when i did several follow-up calls and totally disorganized. Never knew what i ordered and if they had shipped the parts. AMATEUR HOURSpend your money elsewhere

#12 ·
I went ahead and ordered some accessories. I had to call them in regards to an order change. Dan, in customer service was extremely helpful, credited the part I didn't need and added the part I wanted. Just did that today and I saved about $75.00 after including freight. I'll let everyone know any further pro or cons after I get the items. So far so good.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

#13 ·
quote:Originally posted by Warrior_Dave

I still think Motorsportssuperstore.com is the best. All you had to do was send them and email and they would have matched the price and then sold it to you for a dollar less.

Scott's customer service is top notch. I won't buy from anyone else.

Dave

They are the best not ony do I buy all my parts online from them, I bought my bike online from them!

#15 ·
Shivaman,
When I ordered my parts the discount was showing on every part I ordered. It showed the suggested retail and the discounted price, which was in blue. I've gotten the parts I ordered and they are installed. Everything went fine. I will be ordering some luggage and saddle bag supports in the next few days too. They do seem to have the best price I can find.

#16 ·
Hi Guys I want to thank you for the information about the 25% discount offered by Yamaha Sports Plaza. I don't normally use mail order but decided based on your experienceas and the fact that my local dealer would only give me 10% plus tax, I decided to try. I have now placed two orders with them after the service on the first was fantastic. Both orders arrived on time per there notification and there were no back orders or damages. The shipping is more than reasonable and way less that the tax I would have paid in Texas at 8.25%. The first order was $1264 and cost $948 plus $23 shipping and the second was $824 and cost 618 plus $17 shipping. I saved $522 over suggested cost plus another $182 in tax. Check out my gallery for a list of accessories i ordered.

Regards

Redliner

#18 ·
I have placed 2 orders in the last 3 weeks. 1 item got here (to Iowa) in less than a week![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] The other 4 items took about a week and 1/2. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] 25% off - yeah I can wait a week and 1/2. Perfect quality too.

Oh and it's an all-the-time deal, not just a sale. I tried to get my local dealer to match but he said he's lose money.

Yes I will be ordering again![8D]

#19 ·
I just ordered my brake parts from these folks. I met them up at StarBQ in Shelton WA a few weeks ago and they seemed like nice people. I bought a little chrome at their tent of course. Hopefully their OEM parts service is as good. They gave me a card for 25% discount and then I realized its these same folks. Wish me luck.

#20 ·
I purchased from them last Sep '06' on 2 occasions @ the 25% discount before MSSS was matching their price!

Their shipping cost were calculated during the point of sale and were extremely high effectively negating the fine discount [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

Customer service at the time was very weak and misleading for both orders so i went back to MSSS.

#22 ·
I still have mixed emotions with Yamahasportsplaza.com The stuff gets here when they say it will and the prices are good but I just get an email saying my stuff will be at the house in 10days. I ordered stuff from J&P cycles about a week after I ordered from sports plaza. I already have my stuff from j&p but no sign of my speed* covers. They should be here late this week.

#23 ·
The shipping on my $98.47 brake parts order is $9.20. The brake pad kit is sort of heavy of course, and there are three of them plus the new clips/plates and its shipping to my home (which costs more than shipping UPS to a business). I placed my order on the 22nd of August and got an email confirming the order right away, but I have not received an email saying when it will ship. With shipping and a so-far vacuum of info its like buying from the local dealer. But lets see what happens.

#24 ·
quote:Originally posted by ArizonaWarrior

The shipping on my $98.47 brake parts order is $9.20. The brake pad kit is sort of heavy of course, and there are three of them plus the new clips/plates and its shipping to my home (which costs more than shipping UPS to a business). I placed my order on the 22nd of August and got an email confirming the order right away, but I have not received an email saying when it will ship. With shipping and a so-far vacuum of info its like buying from the local dealer. But lets see what happens.

Same thing here they say it is estimated to be here tomorrow but that was on the initial order confirmation. Its nice they have already charged my account. I just sent them a nasty gram. I am through with thier BS

#26 ·
Yea the guys at Ebay work really really hard to make sure it's a good safe convenient place to do business for sure. Its the basis of a whole new economic sector. Pretty cool.

quote:Originally posted by allcreationwept73

I'll stick with eBay. So far it's given me almost 50% off on everything Warrior I've picked up.
Yes I know it's hit or miss, but for that kind of deal I can have patience.
Just my .02....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.