RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remembered the other day that the toy run is comming up. Saturday, 11/22 at 10:00am, Wallmart parking lot in Trexlertown (off rt 222). Pack leaves at 12 noon, it is a police excorted ride from trexlertown up Hamilton to the childrens hospital in Allentown. Not the most exciting ride, but it is for a good cause and usually has a great turnout. I think last year there was over 1000 bikes and I only saw 1 warrior in the whole pack. Lets get some more representation this year!

http://www.lvabate.org/ToyRun_08.html

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea Mike, I am in. I don't know if the wife will tag along but I am going either way, how about you??

·
Registered
338 Posts
I got my fuzzy pants all ready to go, I'm trying to talk Mikey into going, do you anyone else who is intersted?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Wish I could go but I am moving this weekend starting friday night. I havnt been out in a couple of weeks. Waitin for my rear wheel for warrior.It is suposed to be at chromers so shouldnt be much longer. Once the warm weather gets hear we will all have to get together for a ride.Springs on its way!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
slngshott said:
Once the warm weather gets hear we will all have to get together for a ride.Springs on its way!!!!!!!!

Wow slingshot, that is some positive thinking! We just got the first shot of cold weather this week and you are already talking about spring!

Mike, I think my buddy Justin with the harley is planning on going.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That was a cold ride for sure, good thing it wasn't much longer! I guess that will be it for the season until we get a warm spell. See everyone in the spring!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts