RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would trade my 260 wheel(18x8.5), swingarm, and hidden caliper for your stock 2006 or new parts. The parts have about 3000 miles on them and are all in excellent condition.Tire is a Metzler. Im asking $1500. You save $1000 and wouldnt have to wait 3 months. I would prefer local pickup to save on shipping costs.All the work was done at Performance Edge. Check my gallery for pics.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would prefer 06 or newer. Mismatched wheels looks funny. If no one else buys em Ill consider your offer.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
so Yeah....

I would like to know why but still VERY interested.

I need your reasoning though. Just to make sure. I have an 07 Midnight...I would powder coat things if I had to, I get it done cheap here.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Knottyboy said:
I would prefer 06 or newer. Mismatched wheels looks funny. If no one else buys em Ill consider your offer.

Thanks.

umm..swap front wheels thenyou can have a new bike with old wheels...like me

·
Registered
239 Posts
Knottyboy, looks like you may have a better buyer than me (pgrillone). To the extent I had any dibs, I release them.
If none of your other offers work out, send me a PM and we can think about swapping both wheels so they match (I had not considered the fact that wheel design is different b/n 02 and 06.

·
Registered
123 Posts
If your parts arnt gone yet I"m right down the road will make deal soon(sun mon tue???) if its still avalibale have either midnight rims (think they would look bad ass with the rest of the black on your bike or stock finishd rims? Shoot me a line or call 470-3864 Thanks AJ

·
Registered
20 Posts
Will you consider 05 stock parts?

May I suggest we do a complete front and rear tire exchange so we dont end up with a tire mismatch ?

Regards / Pirate

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
pirate1 said:
Will you consider 05 stock parts?

May I suggest we do a complete front and rear tire exchange so we dont end up with a tire mismatch ?

Regards / Pirate

I have been following this post, because I am interested, but if anyone knows anything about me, I have an 07 bike with 05 wheels... so, this is something that I will just watch and see how it goes, but I am clueless as to what some people are saying on here..pgrillone, I dont understand the no reply post, and pirate, did you read the post at all or just write your post.. I dunno maybe it's me, but I am confused....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont understand the no replies post either. Thats all pgrillone said??? I like the 5 spoke wheels and would like to stay with them. Ive talked to AJ about the trade and it sounds like a sure thing. Ill keep you informed if anything changes.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm ready to swap whenever you are getting restless so if you find time before thurs dont matter the time just not 8am to 12pm sleep time I only have one bike jack will get another one if need be. Thanks AJ
Knottyboy said:
I dont understand the no replies post either.  Thats all pgrillone said???  I like the 5 spoke wheels and would like to stay with them.  Ive talked to AJ about the trade and it sounds like a sure thing.  Ill keep you informed if anything changes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts