RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my 260 kit said, way to many core returns showed up at once and I would like to make some space. I have one kit at this price. Also I would like to point out that my kits include rear pulley spacers free of charge while others do not offer this.
So this will include a 280 swingarm in midnight finish with rear pulley spacers, and includes widening your stock warrior wheel to an 18x10" it will come with bearing installed and ready to ride. If you would like your brake bracket done at the same time I will offer this for $65 with this kit only. Here is your chance to get FAT! at the bargain of the century! or at least like 5 years give or take :D

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
god dammmn thats a good deal, can i call dibs on this bad boy for now and get back to you tomorrow when i check my finances haha!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
that haha made it not sound serious but i really do want to go for it, if i can call dibs until tomorrow

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will do this AMA. If your funds can swing the kit it's yours. If in the mean time we have another member who just can't pass this deal up either I will honor this price for them also. But I only have one in stock so I will need someone to send there arm to me and I will modify it the weekend it shows up and send it to powder coat so turn around will depend on how long powder coating takes, usually 1-2 weeks.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This one was sold, but forum members can call and I will always work something out...

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your a good man Kyle and you really should be the vendor of the year, every year!!!! Hows your back going.
Heff
HAHA! thank you Mr.Heff :cool:

It has been doing a ton better I have started up at the gym and have many bad days but some good also so I am very happy and will keep the complaining to myself. How is my motor coming along? any progress?

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
HAHA! thank you Mr.Heff :cool:

It has been doing a ton better I have started up at the gym and have many bad days but some good also so I am very happy and will keep the complaining to myself. How is my motor coming along? any progress?
That's good mate, I had carbon fiber discs put in L4 and L5 a few years ago and have never felt better.
The motor is coming along ok, have the dive off the crank sorted and will have a super charger mounted hopefully in a month of so. Once I get the system completed I will install it on mine or my mates bike for testing. Estimation around 145hp plus at the back wheel.
Heff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts