RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
!!! SOLD !!!

For sale my rear 280 rear fender, made by the man himself, you know who it is. Already painted and has run/brake/turn signals radiantz LED already installed. Will come with inner fender stay spacers. Paint job is a 9 outta 10. Has a couple of hiccups, I can show ya more pics of them if interested. Asking $400 plus the ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Man ROB your killing us here with the suspense is killing us...
Post some design pics of new fender

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hefty and Desertboy, I will brothers, soon enough. Not to far from being done up or at least close to it. Nothing you guys haven't seen already,,,,

Lol

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also the new fender is coming from the boss in Canada, have to wait for that.

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
Hefty and Desertboy, I will brothers, soon enough. Not to far from being done up or at least close to it. Nothing you guys haven't seen already,,,,

Lol
actually they have probably never seen it. They may have seen something with some similar traits on another type of motorcycle but even then it is different as it is a combination of a warrior front with a modified "other bike" rear section with a tail light removal and a lot of molding and a new inset tail light bar. Although it has some traits of other fenders it is very unique.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And then he addressed man from up above with a roaring, thundering voice, "Be patient my children".

Amen

1 - 20 of 20 Posts